f/sr = favourite singer/rapper
f/s = favourite song

We were sitting in the car. Silence filled the car as Alex drove.

I wanted to speak up and break the akward moment but i can't help myself to. Instead, i plugged the aux cord into the radio and connected it to my phone. A smirk crossed my face as i sat up tall. Alex turnt his head over towards me and raised an eyebrow.

"Better not play trash, Y/N." he said, tapping the steering wheel.

I snickered playfully and typed in my song. f/s by f/sr.

What a choice. i giggled slightly and crossed my legs, bopping my head to the beat.

"Woah there Y/N, were you on my pandora playlist??" Alex joking implied as he bopped his head to the music aswell.

I had the 'wtf' look on my face and laughed. "YOU listen on pandora? My bro, time to upgrade to spotify!" I shouted, smiling brightly. Alex just shrugged.

"What's the point? You have to pay on both to get music so.." He did have a point there.

I playfully punched his arm, "I was just joking you baby.."

Alex rubbed the back of his head, I caught a glimse of his rosy cheeks. Of course- I then realized what i said and blushed a bit. "Sorry man." I broke the second of silence, well not exactly. Maybe the moment of our favourite song.

Alex just nodded his head, probably signaling it was alright.

This is gonna be a long car ride.