« fifteen »

His mind was in a hazy bliss of peace as both him and Ryan watched The Lion King, the weighted blanket wrapped around his body added such a sense of comfort with the added factor of Ryan's arms also securely wrapped around him

His mind was in a hazy bliss of peace as both him and Ryan watched The Lion King, the weighted blanket wrapped around his body added such a sense of comfort with the added factor of Ryan's arms also securely wrapped around him. A soft smile graced across Joshua's face as he watched little Simba prance around the tall grass with Mufasa leading the way.

Tyler wasn't with them tonight and while Joshua would've preferred him to be, Ryan specifically said he wanted Joshua to be comfortable and at peace, so Tyler had to leave.

It was late evening when the four teenagers went into the forest, now it was around twelve-thirty and both of them kind of knew school still wouldn't be back in session for a little while so sleep wasn't a priority at the moment.

Both boys jumped a little in surprise when a small golden pup decided to jump up on the bed, Ryan just sighed and went back to the movie while Joshua called his little pup over which Jim happily complied. It went quiet again as Jim burrowed his way under Joshua's blanket, Joshua giggled as he softly wrapped his arms around his little pup who popped out his head from underneath the soft fabric and settled down for a nap.

Joshua kissed his little pups head before going back to the movie, noticing his phone constantly buzzing from where it sat on the desk but made no attempt to check who it was.

-

It was around late four when the third movie Beauty and the Beast ended. Ryan had fallen asleep half way through the second movie (which was Aladdin) and when the end credits had started, Joshua decided against waking up his friend and turned off the tv. Jim was still with them, cuddled up against the dark-haired boy's chest and didn't look like he was about to get up anytime soon so Joshua just cuddled the small pup closer. His phone had stopped receiving notifications as it stayed quiet once Aladdin had started, which Joshua was thankful for since he could watch the movie without the constant buzzing.

A small yawn parted through his lips as Joshua slowly detached himself from Ryan, making sure Jim was nestled into his arms before peeling off his weighted blanket and climbing out of his bed. He pressed the home button of his phone and was shocked to see over twenty missed calls and fifteen missed messages from Tyler, did the brunet need something from him? Joshua shook his head and left his phone alone, looking back to see Ryan still passed out before silently leaving his room.

Joshua entered the kitchen once he made it down the stairs, he made a small detour to place the sleeping Jim in his little puppy bed in the living room and decided to get some food since his stomach started to growl.

A small tingle on the back of his neck caught his attention and Joshua froze up, lightly touching the spot with his fingertips which only made him jump slightly since it kind of shocked him. Joshua looked about the kitchen once he got the feeling of being watched before walking over to the sliding doors that lead out to the backyard and looking out to see a couple pair of eyes watching back.

Hmm, maybe that's why his neck feels weird.

Joshua rolled his eyes and walked away. He was honestly getting tired of all this wolf shit, maybe becoming friends with Tyler was a bad thing.

He went back upstairs with a bowl of cereal and was a little surprised to see Ryan awake and on his phone but rolled his eyes when he knew his friend didn't sleep often and only got a couple of hours if Ryan did sleep. Said boy looked up and smiled at Joshua before looking back at his phone and replying to a text message. Joshua climbed back on the bed and sat down next to Ryan, wrapping he weighted blanket around his waist before starting to eat.

"Josh?"

Joshua hummed in response and looked over at Ryan who was still glued to the device in his hands.

"I know I said I wanted you to be comfortable but since your family is going to be gone in a few hours, do you mind if Brendon and Tyler come?"

The tingling feeling was faint but hit strong when Ryan had mentioned Tyler and Joshua perked up, ignoring the strange feeling before nodding his head.

"Yeah that's fine, just make sure they don't raid the fridge or make a lot of messes, I don't think my mom will allow them to come over if that happens."

Ryan giggled a bit before turning off his phone and looking back at Joshua.

"No promises."