Six

Lisa's POV:

I woke up due to Dani snoring. Us five girls were sharing a bedroom while the five boys shared a room next to us. We were downstairs from Lauren's room. As soon as we got back to the hotel after the match last night, I put every single one of the team members numbers in my phones in case anything happened.

I look over at my phone, the bright light filling up the dark room to see it's only 7 am. I sigh before getting out of bed, being careful not to wake up Amy as I hop in the shower.

After I've gotten ready, I realise it's nearly 8 and the others are still fast asleep. I begin to wake them up because we have a plane to catch at 1. Once they're all awake, I text Lauren to see if she's awake and she responds, telling me she's at breakfast with some of the girls. I tell the others and walk with them to breakfast.

We sit next to our brothers at the table while we grab some food and begin to talk. Lauren comes over from her table to sit with us.

"Thank you all for coming to watch my first match. It means a lot," She tells us, with a big smile.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world Laur!" Kath says which we all agree on. Lauren then has a sad smile on her face and I assume it's about our parents.

"Laur, I'm sure mom and dad miss you so much and if they could have come they would have," I say, earning a nod from Lauren while she sighs.

"I know, I just miss them a lot." She tells us and we all give her a sympathetic look.

"How's the team?" Alex changes the subject and I give him a slight nod as if to say thanks.

"They're good. Christen woke up early so we headed down to breakfast a lot earlier than everyone else." She tells us with a smile. I can see that over the past two weeks she has made some really good friends here and I'm very thankful for that, I was so worried that she would be alone.

"What time does your plane leave?" She asks us.

"1pm but we need to leave about 11, I'd say." Michael says as he finishes off his food first.

"Well, were going to pack and get ready and stuff," The boys all get up and leave after they have finished their breakfast and head off to their rooms.

"We should too," Christina says and then her, Katherine, Amy and Dani all head up to get ready. Since I'm already ready, I decided to talk with Lauren for a bit downstairs.

"Do you ever think you've made a mistake?" I ask Lauren, who's now scrolling through her phone. She looks up at me, confused so I clarify.

"I mean, joining the team and all and being thousands of miles away from your family." I ask her and she looks at me in disbelief.

"No." She replies bluntly.

"Well, I think you jumped into this all too soon. I think you should really consider leaving the team." I reply firmly but instantly regret it when I see her angered face. I don't know why I said that, I'm such an idiot. I just miss Lauren too much, I guess.

"This has been my dream since I was six. Why can't you just be happy for me!" She screams while standing up, an angry look plastered over her face while she storms off into the elevator to go to her room.

Christen and Ali see what had happened, so they get up while giving each other a look before heading off to follow after her.

I sigh and place my head in my hands before I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Alex, Megan and Ash standing over me. They sit down and look at me.