Chapter 1

"One in a million! Hello, we are TWICE!" the group greeted.

It is their first time on your country and here you are, just lying on your bed inside your room while listening to the live stream of some brave Onces that are in the concert.

"Y/N! Mark is here!" your mom called you.

Mark is your bestfriend, you know each other since high school and now, you both just graduated in college and just waiting for calls from the companies that you applied.

"Okay mom! Coming!" you answered.

You folded you laptop and went to the living room.

"Hey man!" Mark greeted and gave a handshake.

"Wassup! It's been a while man" you answered while doing the handshake.

"Still the same, just waiting for companies to contact me" Mark answered.

You both sat down on the couch to have a conversation.

"I'm dying to have a job right now man, I can't stay at the house for so long because I feel like I'm a burden to my family" Mark said.

"It's okay man, we'll soon have a job too" you responded.

"By the way, did you already send your CV for the job that we saw last time?" Mark asked.

"In JYP? Yes, I sent it last night. I kinda feel nervous about it" you answered.

"Why? You got the skills to be part of their company. Your video edits are insane man. Your works are getting a lot of recognition" Mark said.

"You can also have a chance to see your favorite groups. You know I know that you're a big fan of JYP Artists." Mark added.

"Yeah I know that but do you think I can do it if ever I'm accepted?" you asked.

"Of course man! You can do it! Don't be scared, you got mad skills you know" Mark said.

"Thanks for that Mark" you said and Mark smiled back.

"Well then, I'll get going. I just drop by and have to go on a date" Mark said as he stood up.

"Date? You? You got a date?" you teased him.

"Of course, remember Angel? Our high school classmate? The one that I really like?" Mark asked.

"You two are dating?!" you said in suprise.

"No, I just asked HAHAHAHA! I got you buddy! Just kidding, my mom and I will visit some relatives so yeah, I'll see you around. You can do it buddy, I'm always by your side." Mark said and did handshake before leaving.

You went back to your room as soon as Mark left.

But the live stream was already off.

"Oh man, I want to listen" you said.

*notification ring*

You looked at your phone and saw a notification on your email.

You opened your email and saw a new message.

"JYP Entertainment" you read who sent the message

"Oh my god! Is this?!" you said while opening the message.

"Good day Mr. Y/N! On behalf of JYP Entertainment, I would like to congratulate you for passing the assessment. You're invited to attend the recruitment day for JYPE in 7 days. Interview will be made by the one and only Park Jinyoung for the said recruitment. If ever you're accepted, you will have the chance to work with the JYP Artists. If you're interested and willing to proceed for your application, reply to this message with your contact details and address. All expenses will be on JYP Entertainment so don't worry about it. We hope to see you here and best of luck!"  the email said.