Chapter 10

Few days passed,

Even with a very hectic schedule, Sana always give time for the two of you to see each other, making your relationship grow way moooore deeper.

And also, you're doing a good job on your work while waiting for the videos to edit.

You met a lot JYP Artists like Got7, other members of SKZ, ITZY and actress Shin Yeeun.

You also have some time to roam around Seoul together with some TWICE members, or sometimes Haejun, to familiarize you to the city.

And the day has come, the videos are now all sent to you and ready for editing.

"Did you received the videos?" Director Jaehyung asked.

"You can now start your work and impress us and the other Onces out there anticipating TWICE's comeback" he added.

"Before you start, I noticed that your laptop is quite old already so I asked the management for this" Director Jaehyung said as he puts out a box of a brand new laptop.

"OH MY GOD! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO IT SIR" you said in surprise as he handed you your new laptop.

"It is also for you to have a great output. I know this will help you a lot, so here it is" Director Jaehyun said.

"This will help me a lot sir, Thank you so much Director Jaehyung!" you thanked him repeatedly.

"Okay okay, no worries. Just make sure to do a great work for every videos that you'll do, okay?" Director Jaehyung said.

"Yes sir!" you responded and thanked him again.

After installing the needed softwares, you immediately starts the editing.

You first watched all the videos sent to you. Yes, all of it, no matter how long, you watched it from start to finish.

Ideas came to your mind as you watch the videos.

You then started doing the MV for TWICE.

"I should do this the best that I can, a lot of Onces are waiting for this MV, let's do it" you cheered yourself.

After hours and hours and hours of work, it is time to leave work.

"Y/N, that's enough for today, we still have a lot of time for that so you can take your time" Director Jaehyung said.

"Okay sir" you answered.

"How is it?" he asked as he went to your table to look at your progress.

You played your unfinished work for Director Jaehyung.

He then watched your work.

"Oh my god Y/N, you've only done a minute for the video but damn, I'm impressed" Director Jaehyung said.

"Really? Is it okay?" you asked.

"Of course! You don't look like a rookie for me. Your work is very amazing so far. Keep it up kid!" he answered.

"I almost said ' fvck! is that it?' and then I remembered you're not yet finished HAHAHAHAHA!" he said and laughed.

"Well, that's a great start for you Y/N, I can already see another successful comeback for TWICE" Director Jaehyung added.

"Music videos affect a lot of impact on the audiences, it is sometimes a big factor for the success of the groups' comeback and we're glad you're the one assigned for this one" he added.

"Thank you sir, I'll continue to work hard for this" you answered.

"Okay! For now, you can now go home and have some rest. You did a great job today kid" Director Jaehyung said as they left the office.