Chapter 11

"Oh my god! This is so bad" you said as soon as you saw the article.

"I think Y/N is right, you shouldn't see each other often for now. It is for the best for the two of you" Jihyo said.

"But..." Sana said disagreeing once again.

"Look" you said as you make Sana to look at you.

"I know this might be difficult for us, but this is the best that we can do. We can still see each other but not as often as we do" you said to Sana.

Sana didn't answer for a while.

"Okay oppa" Sana finally agreed.

"Make sure you message me, okay?" Sana said.

"Wait, are you two dating?" Nayeon asked.

"Uhhh... no... we're not" you answered.

"We're just seeing each other as friends and that's it" you added.

"If that's the case, we can say that you're just seeing each other just for work" Nayeon suggested.

"Unnie, people will not easily buy that excuse" Jihyo said.

"Well, you're right" Nayeon said.

"But what are you two doing at that coffee shop?" Nayeon asked.

"Sana said that she wants to see me, then, when we're already at the coffee shop, Sana said that she just wants to see my progress of your MV" you explained.

"She even went there with Haejun" you added.

"Haejun-oppa? He's there?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes, I asked him to come with me" Sana answered.

"Where is he now?" Nayeon asked.

"He left before us because his kids needs him too" you answered as they nodded.

"For now, I think I need to go. It's getting late already" you said as you stand up and prepare to leave.

"Take care on your way home oppa" Sana said.

"Yes, I will. Go have some rest" you said.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes of course. I'll message Sana when I'm home" you said.

"Okay then, take care" Jihyo said as you went out of their dorm and walk home.

It's already late and you're scared to walk alone at the streets.

The good thing is, street lights are all working so your worries fades away a little.

As soon as you came back to your dorm, you messaged Sana that you got home safely.

You opened your SNS and baym! Sana is already trending.

"Holy crap. This is not getting better" you said as you saw the articles spreading.

"TWICE Sana rumored to be dating a non-celebrity man"

"TWICE Member dating a non-showbiz guy"

"Sana of TWICE caught seeing and having a talk with a guy at a coffee shop"

Those are just some of the article headlines you saw.

You checked them one by one and you saw how people are reacting to this issue.

Some people are starting to hate on Sana but on the other hand, a lot of people are on her side too.