Chapter 14

The next morning you woke up and realized that you really fell asleep while Sana's on the phone.

You messaged her right away.

"Good morning Sana! Sorry I fell asleep last night" your message.

Then you got out of bed and decided to make some progress for the MV.

Even if it's Sunday, you wanted to be productive and also, you have a shooting to watch tomorrow.

Almost the whole day, you spent your day just at your dorm making some progress and didn't even go outside.

Until night came.

*notification ring*

"Y/N, I already messaged Director Jaehyung about the shooting that we'll be going for tomorrow. He said that you're good to go and just make sure you have progress on the MV and also he said that make sure you'll go to work on the next days. I'm gonna be picking you up tomorrow at 6am so be ready" Haejun's message.

"That's great Haejun, thank you so much. I'm so excited for tomorrow. I'll be ready before 6, I'll see you tomorrow"  you're reply.

You quickly saves your work and just call it a day. You're excited for tomorrow so you went to bed after taking a bath.

The next day, you woke up early because Haejun will pick you up earlier than the girls.

You didn't take time preparing and you finished just in time.

Around 6am a van blows horn outside your van and you saw from your window that it's Haejun.

You quickly went out and got inside of the van.

"Good morning Y/N!" Haejun greeted as soon as you got in.

"Good morning Haejun!" you greeted back.

"Are you excited for today?" he asked as he started to drive.

"Yes! So muuuch" you replied.

"Okay then, let's pick up the girls and let's go to the shooting" Haejun said.

After a few minutes of drive, you arrived at TWICE's dorm.

"Let's go in first, I know they are not ready yet" Haejun said and grinned.

You two went inside and Haejun was surprised that the girls are all ready.

"What happened to you girls?" Haejun asked.

"You're not sick, isn't?" he added.

"We decided to get up early Manager Kim, that's why we're all ready. We don't want you two to wait. Soooo, let's go?" Jihyo said smiling.

"Okay... Let's go" Haejun answered.

Sana then clings onto you.

"Good morning oppa" Sana said.

"Good morning honey" you greeted back.

"Are you nervous?" you asked.

"A little bit, but we're used to it. I know that the hosts will take care of us" Sana answered.

"Do we look nervous when you watched our previous guestings?" she asked.

"A little bit at the start but after a while you all look comfortable already" you answered as you two ride on the van.

"Okay, so, is everyone ready?" Haejun asked as you all said "Yes"

Haejun then started driving.

After almost hour of drive, you reached the destination.