Chapter 23

"What?!" you suddenly said.

"Why?" Jae responded.

"Nothing..." you answered.

"Well, I think problem is solved!" JYP said.

"When do you plan to start the shooting?" he asked.

"We decided to do it on this coming weekend sir" Director Jaehyung answered JYP.

"Okay, is that okay for you?" JYP asked the Day6 members as they all nodded for a response.

"So... we're done for now. Good luck for the comeback and let's all work hard together" JYP said.

"Dismissed" he ended the meeting.

JYP then left the room first before all of you went out.

"So, let's all see each other on weekend" Director Jaehyung said to Day6 members before parting ways.

"Yes Director!" they all responded.

"Have a good rest for now, we'll see you around" Director Jaehyung said as the members bowed to the three of you before leaving.

"Wooow! I never thought Y/N acting" Director Mido said while the three of you are walking back to the office.

"I never knew that you're acting Y/N, is that a secret?" Director Jaehyung asked.

"No sir, I really do acting but I just do it when someone offered me to act" you answered.

"That's great. We never know, maybe you can be an actor here in South Korea" he responded.

You reached the office while having a conversation but you decided not to get in first.

"Are you going somewhere?" Director Mido asked.

"I'll just talk to someone sir, excuse me" you said as the two directors nodded.

You went straight to TWICE's dance practice room.

You knocked the door before going in.

"Y/N!" Momo said as she saw you first.

"Why Y/N? What brings you here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Can I talk to Sana?" you asked.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung called Sana who's seriously watching something on her phone that she didn't realize that you came.

"Oh? Oppa, what are you doing here?" Sana said as she removed her earphones and went to you.

"Can I talk to you for a moment, just... the two of us?" you asked.

Sana then looked at the members like she's asking permission so the girls nodded as their response.

You two went out of the dance practice room.

"Why? What is it?" Sana asked as soon as you got out of the room.

"I heard you'll be the lead lady for Day6's upcoming MV" you said.

"Yup, they asked me if I can act for it because they told me that I'm suitable for the character so I said yes" Sana answered.

"Why?" Sana asked.

"Nothing..." you answered.

"I heard they're looking for the lead man but I wonder if they already got one" Sana responded.

"By the way, you had meeting, right? How was it?" Sana asked.

"We already got the concept, my idea was chosen once again" you answered.