Chapter 21

Jihyo then went beside you while you're still staring at nowhere.

"What happened Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm fine Jihyo" you said again with a straight tone.

"Come on Y/N, tell me. No matter what it is, let me help you" Jihyo responded.

"It hurts" you said.

"'It hurts? Where? Do you want to go to the doctor?" Jihyo asked.

"No Jihyo, my heart hurts" you responded.

"I want to unhear everything that I heard" you added.

Jihyo then looked at you now knowing what it is.

"Is it about Sana?" she asked as you nodded for a response.

"What happened? What did you heard?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about it Jihyo, my heart hurts if I think about it" you answered.

"Wait, I'll call Sana. I want you two to talk about it" Jihyo said but you stopped her as soon as she stood up.

"I think it's better if we don't talk for now" you said.

"So it's all about Sana, right? Why? What is this all about? I still have no idea what it is" Jihyo asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you" you answered as Jihyo prepared herself to listen.

"Okay, go on. I'll listen" she said.

"Earlier, I roam around the company. I met Mr. Park at the elevator so I walked him to his office. After that, Secretary Nam said to me th-that Sana is with a guy inside a meeting r-room. She told me about it because sh-she thought that we have a meeting. I went to the meeting room w-where Sana and the guy is" you explained

"They're so serious Jihyo. The look on their face says that they are really serious. Then I heard their conversation. Th-That guy is part of your music team, I know his face. That guy is asking Sana if until when will he court her. I heard that, the two of them like each other for a long time" you added.

"What did Sana said?" Jihyo asked.

"She said that, she don't know, that they should talk about it on another day" you said.

"I don't know what to feel Jihyo" you added.

At that time, Sana came.

"Oh? Jihyo? What are you doing here" Sana asked.

"Come here Sana" Jihyo said seriously.

"What's with this vibe? I don't feel good about this" Sana said.

"Let's be honest here, okay?" Jihyo asked as Sana nodded.

"Did you meet with Jaejoon-oppa earlier?" Jihyo asked right away.

"J-Jaejoon oppa? How did you know?" Sana asked.

"Come on Sana, Y/N heard your conversation" Jihyo answered.

"Now, I want you two to talk about it" Jihyo said.

"I'll stay outside for a while, call me if you're done" Jihyo said as she went out of the room and closed the door.

"Oppa..." Sana said as she sits beside you.

"What did you heard? I'll explain" Sana asked.

"No need to explain honey, I understand everything that I heard" you answered.

"Are you mad at me?" Sana asked.

"I don't know honey, I think it's not the right time to talk about it" you said as you tried to leave but Sana grabbed your hand to stop you.