Ch. 5, Resurfaced Emotions

Chapter 5

"Wake up already, Human," Sesshomaru grumbles, tightening his grip around your waist. You were peacefully sleeping on his shoulder, nuzzling against his furry mokomoko. He had been flying for hours and yet you were still very much unconscious. Usually when he revived humans, they woke up in an instant. But you? It's been almost half a day and you were still out like a light.

"Hey [Y/n]-san! Wake up! Wake up!" Rin screams for the hundredth time. She was behind Sessshomaru riding on A-Un, his's dragon yokai. "Come on [Y/n]-san! Wake up!"

"Rin. Quiet," Sesshomaru commands, digging his claws into your body. You squirm and wiggle but remain unconscious. He was beginning to become very annoyed. It felt as though you were using him as a mere bed or pillow, reminding him of a similar situation that had happen when you two had first met.

"D-don't do that," you groan in between your snores. Sesshomaru flinches at your sudden noises and shakes his head. He was starting to feel your drool on his shoulder. A shiver runs through his spine. He was absolutely disgusted.

Disgusting, humans are disgusting.

You roll around in Sesshomaru's grip, loosening it a little. You were one to move a lot during their sleep. At one moment you would be on Sesshomaru's shoulder, and another you would be clinging to the lower part of his back. After hours of carrying you, he was heavily considering dropping you into the abyss of trees below. Who cares about revenge and making your life "a living hell"?

***

"Huh..Where am I?" you suddenly say, scratching your head and rubbing your eyes. You awoke to a mixture of different trees and mountains beneath you. Wind blew through your [h/c] locks and your clothes. You were in the sky and the view below was blowing your mind.

"Ah! That's right," you say, letting out a sigh of relief, "I must be in Heaven. I guess it was my time to go. Finally!"

"No, [Y/n]-san! You're with Lord Sesshomaru!" a high pitch voice yells. You avert your eyes towards the source of the sound and instantly, you let out a terrified scream. Rin, your new friend, was riding a ferocious two headed dragon. Behind her, a tiny frog sits, glaring daggers at you. "Good morning, [Y/n]-san! You've been asleep for so long!"

"Human," a cold voice booms, grabbing your attention. You shriek as you begin to realize your on the shoulder of a very familiar looking demon. He turns his head and faces you, his eyes staring deeply into yours.

You blush furiously. He was a very attractive demon and you couldn't help but melt a little under his gaze. You felt suddenly shy and timid, even though you usually were a strong person. "W-who are y-you?" you question, shifting your eyes from his. His strong grip around you tightens and he grunts, turning his head away from you.

"You wench! That is Lord Sesshomaru, your savior!" the tiny frog hisses. He crosses his arm and narrows his eyes. "He saved your worthless life. Be greatful, disgusting human! He should've let you return to the Underworld!"

"Shut up. I'll kill you." Sesshomaru says with a growl. The frog screeches and hides behind Rin, who laughs continously at him. The dragon yokai huffs.

You cross your arms and lean into Sesshomaru's grip, He looked extremely familar and you felt as if you knew him. His white hair and his eyes. You've definitely seen him before. And his presence! His presence felt like a beautiful forgotten dream. It was alluring.

"Let me go, let me go!" you scream, banging the lower ends of his back. His smell, presence, everything felt so reassuring. It was as if you had known him all your life. But even so, you desperately needed to return home. It was your duty to help the village people and you couldn't waste time messing around with some demons.

"If I let you go, you'll fall and die,"

"I don't care, let me go! I'm going home!" you insist, pulling his hair. He growls at you but you continue to tug at his locks. "Let me go!"

"Silence. We are almost at my lair."

Sesshomaru dips towards the ground and lands infront of a cave. It's pitch dark and reeks of demonic auras. A jolt runs through your spine and you bite your lips. This wasn't going to be good. You were gonna die, again.

As Sesshomaru walks deeper into the cave, a beautiful house comes into view. It's huge and vibrant. Light emit from its windows, bowing servants stand infront of the home. "Welcome home, Lord Sesshomaru!" they say in unison. He nodds in acknowledgement.

"Rin, Jaken. Head to your rooms. I will be taking the human with me." Sesshomaru says. You freeze at his words. Death. You were going to die a horrible, horrible death.

After much walking, you both arrive in a huge room. It's beautifully decorated and smells amazing. Candles are lit, fur coats drape from the wall. Sesshomaru relaxes his shoulders and throws you body onto the floor. Pain surges throughout your core and you wince. Even though you had been brought back to life, your spiritual energy was still gone. You couldn't move much, only your arms. It was as if you were paralyzed.

"Oh? So you can't move? How boring." Sesshomaru smirks, walking over to you. He pins you down and begins to remove your clothing. One hand grip onto your hair and the other continues to tear your kimono. "Look at me, Human," he tugs at your hair, forcing you to stare at him,"I am going to punish you for what you've done to me."

Your body begins to violently shake and tears threaten to fall from your [e/c] orbs. You hated this, you felt weak and embarrassed. Your "first time" would be stolen by a demon, one who didn't even know your own name. "No...please," you cry, tears streaming down your face, "don't look at me!" You desperately try to push at him but he doesn't budge. His movements stop and he gazes deeply into you, a slight blush dances on his face. "I'm weak..please..Don'tdo this"

"Don't weep like that," Sesshomaru suddenly says, slowly grabbing hold of your shaking frame. He presses your face against his chest and plays with a strand of your hair. His heart felt like it was a firework, ready to explode at any given second. The feelings of vengence and anger he had towards you began to fade. Hidden emotions from years ago begin to resurface. Love, longing, desire. The emotions he hated. Your tears had awaken something within him.

"When you cry," Sesshomaru whispers, "it drives me insane... What did you do to me, [Y/n]?"

After all these years, why can't I stop thinking about you?

[A/N]

This chapter was heavily inspired by the OVA series of an anime named Kamisama Kiss. Sesshomaru is a very flat character, so I struggle writing his dialogue and actions. I use Tomoe, one of the characters from K.K, as a reference for Sesshomaru! I'm sorry he's a bit OOC at the end. I felt it was mandatory for him to express a little more emotion during the last scene.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. From now on, I'll be adding an OST from Inuyasha to each segment. I recommend listening to them as you read along :-)

-jas