Eight

A/N: I'm here again 😩

Jin's Pov:

"Don't be shy, here, hold it and suck it." The remains the banana I had fallen from my hand as mouth hung open. Who the fuck was this Jungkook.

"Jungkook I-"

"Less talking. More sucking. You wanted to know the consequences; now you do, so get to work." My member strained against my shorts at his words. So commanding, I love it. He stroke his member pushing it closer to my face. "How many dreams I have had about those lips of yours being wrapped around me. Come on; baby boy don't disappoint me, get to work." This was not my Jeon Jungkook talking, he dreamed of me?!

I opened my mouth and moved towards him to take him in, but he stopped me, "No, no. Play with it first. Treat it like you did with that banana." I bit my lip, "damn you look so fucking sexy Seokjin; I can't believe you are finally eighteen. Damn." he breathes out loud.

You can do it Seokjin; you can do it. I chanted to myself before caressing his member in my hand. Wow, he felt good in my hand. I ran my tongue all over my lips, wetting them all while looking up at him as I rub my hand over his member stroking him. He was certainly bigger than Yoongi and Hobi. I wonder how he was going to fit — not dwelling on it. I leaned down and licked his tip, tasting the pre-cum that was there. He feels even better than I had dreamed. I rubbed him up and down while I began to suck on the head of his member, twirling my tongue and sticking it in the slit at the tip.

Once I got used to the feel of him being in my mouth, I inched lower, taking in more of him while lathering him with my tongue and using my hand to stroke the parts of him that could not fit. It didn't take long for me to find a rhythm, I bopped my head up and down his length taking in more of him each time. I pulled him out of my mouth, slurping on the fluid in my mouth before spitting it on his member and rubbing it all over, "fuck" he moans out. I take him back in my mouth now feeling more confident than I did before, sucking him harder and faster this around, he moaned and growled above me as his hips thrust forward fucking me my mouth. I widen my mouth more, welcoming all of him. I took my hand off his length and wiped it in my shirt. Then I gripped onto his thigh, pulling him closer, prompting him to fuck my mouth harder and my eyes began watering. He was hitting against the back of my throat, "fuck, Seokjin, fuck, I am gonna come." he grunts out as he picked up his speed and I continued to bop my head matching his every thrust. He pulled out of my mouth and began stroking his member furiously; I dropped to my knees in front of him looking up at him, wanting nothing more for him to release his cum into my mouth. I want to taste every drop of his load. It didn't take long before his white liquid began dripping down my throat. I swallowed it all, licking my lips to wipe the remainder off.

Once he was down, I sat back on my legs, hand resting on my thigh, like an obedient dog. I wanted more, but to my surprise, he moved from before me and pulled on his pants.

"You are extremely naughty Seokjin. I don't know what I am gonna do with you." I smiled internally at his statement.

"I am sure I could think of a few things you can do with me or to me." He smirked and threw his head back. "You are serious trouble; you know that? I think we have done enough in your parent's house as it is."

"Does that mean you want me over your house, then?" He started laughing.

"What am I to do with you? No baby boy, that's not what I meant. If I take you over to my house that would not be a good thing and I still trying to restrain myself as I rationalize somethings here." I was annoyed at his response.

"Why can't you just fuck me here then?" His eyes widen at my outbursts.

"Seokjin! Don't say that." He yelled at me.

"I mean come on; you fucked my mouth, you can fuck my other hole, it's not that hard. Would you like for me to strip?" I asked, getting up off the floor, getting ready to take my shorts off. But he held my hand in place.

"Seokjin, stop it. Yes, I agree, I just made you suck me off. Probably not a good idea based on how you are acting right now. Calm down, please. This is the exact reason why I tried staying away. I don't want you reacting with so many emotions. Control yourself. Losing your virginity is not a joke and not something I want to take away from you like that. I don't want you to regret it. Chances are you will, so please calm down." He said, stroking my arm lightly.

"So you don't like me? You regret what we just did?" My eyes were getting wet; he regrets it.

"I didn't say that. Please don't cry. That's not what I meant. I don't want us doing something I know you will regret, so, please don't cry. I am looking out for you baby boy, I really am. We can play around, just us, but I don't want to take your virginity and then have you hating me in the end. It would break my heart." Why was he saying stuff like this? I don't get it. It doesn't make sense.

"So you don't like me?"

He chuckled, "I tell you I don't want to take your virginity and you take that as I don't like you. You are an interesting boy. I do like you Seokjin, maybe more than I should. I don't want you to feel used in the future, that's just it. So let's take this slow, how about that? Does that work better for you?" He wipes the small tears away from my eyes.

"Yes." was all I could say as I shook my head. My Kookie wants to take things slow, but why? Was that normal in relationships?