Sunday, August 18th 9:01 pm The Block Estate

Massie watched as bean waddled back up the driveway of her estate. After their ratings, the girls went over their class schedules, planned who they would walk to class with so they would never be seen alone, prepared their locker decorations, and scheduled try-outs for all their extra curriculars. They went over their pre-picked outfits for the first week of school and even started brainstorming how to gain more popularity than the older cliques. After they went home to get a good night's prep, Massie was left feeling more calm. Like the stars were aligning for her to have a perfect year.
Now, as she lead bean back to her estate, she soaked in the last of the warm summer breeze. It was time for her night routine. She scooped Bean into her arms and snuggled her cheek into Bean's warm fur.
"Last walk of the summer, Bean! Tomorrow mommy will be an ah-fficial sophomore!"
The dog cocked her head sideways and gave a whimper in response.
"I know. Everything seems a little too good too be true."
Bean whined again and put her head on Massie's chest.
"What's wrong beanie-baby?" Massie asked "I promise nothing will stand in the way of what I want. I won't let it."
Massies charm bracelet jingled as she opened her front door and marched up the stairs to her room. She tucked her pet into bed and sat down at her iMac. A new message icon blinked on her screen and she clicked to open it.
ClaireBear: u up?
Massie rolled her eyes at the message, she had expected an important message, or at least a message from someone important.
Massiekur: ah-bviously.

ClaireBear: srry about my fit 2day. U think my look 4 2morrow will make up for it?

Massiekur: it's fine Kuh-laire, and if ur fit wasnt good enough 2morrow, you wouldnt B walking in with us ;)

ClaireBear: thanks mass! GN :))

Massiekur: gnight

Massie logged out so Claire wouldn't send her any more late night messages and switched tabs to her Current State of the Union.

In:
Sophomore Year
Planning
Alpha of OCD

Out:
Summer
Winging it
Alpha of my class