A/n

Hey guys, so I'm writing another story it's called, The Arranged Marriage. The cover is above^. Here's the description:

Could you imagine, having a controlling mother and a father who agrees with everything she says? Could you imagine, your grandma being the only one in the family who actually cares for you? Could you imagine, knowing who you're gonna marry when you're four years old?
Well, that is exactly Samantha Martin's life. Her family is one of the richest ones in California and her mother picked out who she was gonna marry when she was four. She was going to marry Matthew Carter, the of the second richest family in California. She grew up going to a fancy prep school and the only friends she had were four boys, Cole Johnson, Max Jones, Jack Jones, and Jace Smith. They know everything about her except for the marriage. Her mother told her she would get married after her 24th birthday, well her 24th birthday is coming up. What's she going to do when her mother shows up at her doorstep telling her the wedding will be in three months? How is she going to make sure her friends don't find out? And more importantly, what's she going to do when she falls for one of her best friends?

So, go check it out. I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote. I love all of y'all-❤🖤