Prologue 🥀

A young girl (description)

The girl was definitely not a local judging by how she seemed fascinated by the scenery of Magnolia.

She stopped by an average flower shop just by the side of another unfamiliar cobble stone street and looked at the beautiful flowers.

She had always liked plants, Roses in particular were her favorite, it reminded her of the times she spent in her parents garden.

"Do you like it? "

She looked up and her eyes were met with light grey ones, which seemed to belong to the attendee of the average stall.

The attendee had long brown hair and was around her age over all, Rose thought the she was beautiful

The girl was looking at her with expectant eyes as she waited for her, rose thought her eyes were pretty.

"Hmm... yeah its really beautiful" Rose answered him with a small smile "My parents used to grow flowers like this" Rose said nostalgically.

The girl gave a small grin before taking her hand out for Rose to shake "My name is Miranda" Rose glady took her hand in her's "I'm Rose"

Miranda chuckled, cutting a rose from it's bush she handed it to Rose "A rose for rose" she said

Rose cracked a smile at the stupid pun which made Miranda satisfied

Miranda then continued to stare at the girl making her uncomfortable as she swayed with the wind.

"You're and Earth Magic User" Miranda stated matter of fact way.

Rose grinned "how did you know? " she asked very intrigued by this woman.

"I'm an earth magic user myself, I could sense your magic" Miranda stated.

Rose looked at her dumbfounded she had headed of people being able to sense magical energy or presence but never had she heard of people being able to tell what kind of magic another person had.

"Really how!?!" Rose exclaimed, Miranda smiled fondly a the exited girl.

"Maybe I could teach you sometime, you seem like a powerful mages" Miranda stated.

If you would ask Rose she wouldn't tell you she was a powerful person maybe above average but she wasn't S class mage powerful unlike some MC's that hold the power of the universe.

Rose didn't bother to argue about being powerful instead she just smiled "Thank you I would like that very much. "

Miranda then carefully plucked a single rose from the bush that was in front of her handing it to Rose.

"Here free of charge, think of it as a gift" Rose took the flower gingerly in her hands before mumbling a soft thank you and slowly walking out of the stand, flower in hand.

🈂

Rose.

I continued to walk around Magnolia a little more, the place had definitely changed since the last time I was here.

I walked around till my eyes settled in a bench facing the ocean the sun was about to set and the sky was filled with radiating pi k and orange hues.

"HELP MEEE!" Screamed a voice, I snapped my head to the direction of the voice to see a blue cat running abd he was carrying raw fish.

A cat? No definitely an exceed

The exceed ran in my direction "please help my he's trying to steal my fish"