Chapter 6 🌹

and Lucy spent the rest of the day to shop for some new clothes and other things for my new house at Fairy hills.

Me and Lucy talked about things and we got to know each other better.

After debating on it for a few hours I finally decided on an outfit. It was a short

glittering dress with a color gradation of red to crimson at the hem, a sweetheart neckline, and a black, tulle petticoat.

A white ribbon is wrapped multiple times around my waist, and over the outfit is worn a slightly sheer long-sleeved black shrug fastened at the collar with a large pink rose. Completing the outfit with a pair of combat boots..not forgetting to wear a pair of shorts under it

|Timeskip•|Next day|

Today the guild hall wasn't that rowdy but still you could still see people drinking even if it was still morning and by people I mean Fairytail one and only Cana Alberona.

I walked my way to the counter avoiding pieces of barrel that has already been broken thanks to Cana.

"Good morning Mira!" I chirped as I took a seat at the bar, the takeover mage smiled and walked over in my direction.

"Good morning Rose, what would you like" Mira asked me still cleaning the cups.

"Do you have any grapes" I asked sweetly, I had an odd carving of grapes

"Yeah, just a sec" Mira said and dissapeared into the back room

Me and Lucy spent the rest of the day to shop for some new clothes and other things for my new house at Fairy hills.

Me and Lucy talked about things and we got to know each other better.

After debating on it for a few hours I finally decided on an outfit. It was a white crop top with detached sleeves that were held with a gold rope black shorts and back combat boots.

|Timeskip•|Next day|

Today the guild hall wasn't that rowdy but still you could still see people drinking even if it was still morning and by people I mean Fairytail one and only Cana Alberona.

I walked my way to the counter avoiding pieces of barrel that has already been broken thanks to Cana.

"Good morning Mira!" I chirped as I took a seat at the bar, the takeover mage smiled and walked over in my direction.

"Good morning Rose, what would you like" Mira asked me still cleaning the cups.

"Do you have any grapes" I asked sweetly, I had an odd carving of grapes

"Yeah, just a sec" Mira said and disapeared into the back room and returned moments later with a plate full of grapes.

"Thanks Mira" was all I said as a put a couple of Jewels on the counter as payment.

A few minutes later the guild doors opened as in came in Lucy she looked sad and her back was hunched over.

"Good mornings Lucy" I greeted her but all I got was a grunt in response as she sat down beside me.

"What's wrong" I asked her with a sly smirk already knowing what's as wrong "oh wait, maybe it's that you don't have any rent money after you spent it all on clothes." I laughed

Lucy glared "Why didn't you tell my I would regret it later"

"I did several times" I said and began telling her the number of times i told her about spending her money.

"That time you bought that really expensive red dre-" I continued but Lucy cut me off with and irritated look.

"Okay, I get it" she said and started to sulk.

"Why not go on a job" I advised her, she looked at me and pouted "I tried but all the jobs on the board are hard"

"Or you're just Lazy" I pointed out.

"Am not!" Lucy yelled like a kid.

"You are sometimes Lazy, Lucy" Gray said appearing out of nowhere with no shirt.

I nodded "yeah, Lucy you're always asking me to carry you" Natsu said making me jump in my seat a little out of suprise.

"I didn't ask you to do anything" was Lucy's reply as she began fuming, her cheeks becoming red out of embarrassment.

"Aye, and she's heavy too" Happy added.

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN CAT!"

Then Erza appeared.

Seriously were are they coming from.

"I do not believe Lucy is Lazy" Erza said and Lucy calmed down.

"Thank you Erza" Lucy said and then glared at the rest of us

"I just find Lucy unwilling to do work or make any effort" Erza said again and we all sweat dropped.

"Erza that's the definition of Lazy " I told her.

"Oh really"

(Author: by the way I don't really think Lucy is Lazy)

"That's okay, but since everyone is here why don't we go on a job" I suggested.

Erza shook her head "I have picked a job for myself" Erza said pulling out a piece of paper.

"Me too" Gray said also bring out a piece of paper.

I turned to Natsu "How about you Natsu" I asked him and he smiled.

"I'm down" Natsu smiled.

"Then let's go pick a job" Lucy said with new found glee and took hold of my wrist and began to lead us to the request board.

We began to look at requests that were good until Lucy found one.

"How bout this one" Lucy said holding the request in my face I took it from her and began to read.

Help us our town has been experiencing frequent bandit attacks and we are loosing all our things.

Reward: 350,000 Jewel

I nodded "Let's do this one" I smiled at Lucy

"Great I'll go tell Natsu and happy" Lucy said running of this go find them.

I just stood there with the request in my hands as I read the location again, it was a very special place to me.

It was were my mother was born and were she died.

---------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful readers. I hope you like this chapter and also big news, drum roll please.

IM ENTERING THE WATTYS 2019

I probably won't win but I don't care no. Don't forget to vote and comment tell you what you like and don't like about the book.

Bye!