Sneakpeak.

Hello my beautiful readers.

This is not an actual chapter but it's a sneak peak to a book I am currently writing. It's called VOID.

it is also a Fairytail fanfic and I want to know if it's worth publishing, I already have 3 chapters of it so....

Don't forget to like and comment and tell me if you like this book.

*Pic of Aria above*

Lucy's POV
It was a normal day at the guild apart from one irregular fact nobody was fighting or making any commotion at all.

It wasa common thing as FairyTail was known for thrashing and causing destruction at first I was surprised to toe nobody doing anything. Most people where just sitting on a table and talking quietly to themselves.

Even Natsu and Gray while usually they would be at each others throat by now stayed at their table then looking more sad than anybody.

I knew this had been going on for the past week so I did not bother to say 'Good Morning' cause I know noone would reply anyway.

Even when I try to get answers from them they would just get into a worse of a mood so I decided to let them be.

I took my seat at the bar as I usually do since talking to Natsu wouldn't work.

Mirajane came over to me given me a clearly forced smile while cleaning a cup with a cloth "What can I get you Lucy? " she asked still maintaining the smile.

"Ill just have a vanilla smoothie, thanks Mira" I answered as I gave her another one polite smile.

And a few minutes later Mira came back with my vanilla smoothie "Here yo go Lucy" Mira said putting the drink down in front of me as I gave a small 'Thank you'

The other new guild members arrived too all of them not knowing what was going on in the guild.

"Levy won't talk" Gajeel said adding to the conversation as well.

"Juvia's Gray-Sama won't talk either! " juvia's exclamied making us sigh.

"No one seems to want to talk like their like in morning or something" Wendy said tapping her chin.

And then realization hit me lime a gigantic rock "What if they are! " I asked figuring out what's going on.

"Huh!?"

"Well, sometimes Natsu would talk about person he once knew and from what I heard they seemed to be really good friends, but every time I ask him he would just say 'not back yet' and so I stopped"

"What's that supposed to mean" Gajeel asked listening carefully into my story.

"So maybe their mourning for someone who died in the guild" I concluded with a small smile at myself for giving a theory.

"Juvia's thinks we should ask Master " Juvia was right if anyone in the guild wouldn't tell us we where sure master would.

So to Juvia's idea the four of us stood in front of masters office which was located on the S-class floor which was the 2nd floor. I lightly knocked on the door and a faint "come in" was heard.

As usual master was sitting at his desk chair with a tonne if paperwork piled on top. I was happy to see that at least master was not in a sad mood.

He looked up from what he was doing "Yes, what is it."

"Er..... well........ you see...... " Wendy started but kept stammering not knowing how to approach him.

"We wanna know what the hell is going on!" Gajeel said taking everyone by surprise even Master.