Chapter 7🌹

Flashback★

Little Rose sat on a stool next to her mother's bed, she was sick, poisoned to be exact after trying to save the town from a Dark Guild she got poised and there was no none cure.

"Mom" little Rose muttered holding her mother's hand in hers as she breathed deeply, "My little Rosemary don't be sad everything's will be just fine " Her mother Yuki soothed her bright silver hair falling off her forehead gently.

The two of them could easily be seen as mother and daughter as the resemblance was uncanny.

But she looked nothing like her father which did her good in most cases was good apart from the eyes her and laxus could be linked by their identical blue eyes.

"No you're gonna leave me " little Rose cried little tear drops swelling in her eyes as she looked down at her dying mother.

Yuki looked up at her little daughter, she had made many, many mistakes in her life falling for her Father was one of the many, but her biggest mistake was not making the best of her life while she still had it.

Yuki held and caressed her daughters cheek loving with her hand as she could feel her life slipping away little by little.

"Be good Rosie" Yuki said with her last breath, hand falling from Rose's cheek and her eyes closing softly.

Tears streamed down Roses face as she looked at her dead mother in front of her she screamed.

"Daddy, Daddy come quick she's gone, she's gone" Little Rose cried and a Very tall man with black hair and blues eyes burst into the room, he looked around and spotted his wife's dead body on the bed, his eyes travelled to the little girl with tears in her eyes and for once in Ivan Dreyers life he felt actually sympathy for his little daughter.

"Let's go Rosemary" Ivan Announced, eyes cold as he looked down the little girl, she turned to face him. Identical cold blue eyed staring right back at him.

"Don't call me that, only mummy calls me that and she's gone " Said Rise let looking up at him with no emotion what so ever.

In truth, anyone would have expected something bigger from her, a tantrum a scream or two but no. She was strangely calm, mostly because she has been preparing herself for this for a very long time, the poison had been slowly sucking up both her mother's life force and magic power. She got weak and before she even knew it she was dying

Ivan sighed, he was not the best at talking to kids and he really wasn't the best father either but that didn't mean that he didn't have a heart.

Though cold and brute on the outside he was a softie when it came to his Family, though it looked like he didn't really care for his Wife's death, he had gone through enough to know how to fell emotions without displaying them.

To him someone who would display signs of weakness by crying had no place in his family, that mainly went for his older son Laxus as I'm his eyes Laxus is nothing but a weakling who can't even control his own emotions.

For Rose though he could accept, the girl had just witnessed her mother's death so by now crying was no big deal.

He held his hand to her as she took it immediately holding his hand tightly. "Let's Go"

-----------------------------------------

Heyy guys.

I just want to say thank you for the 400 reads!.

I feel like I'm slowly getting over that writer's block and I promise more stories in 2020!.

This Chapter was just a look into what happened in the past the next chapter is going to be longer.

CIAO!