Chapter 4 🌺

I managed to get an apartment at Fairy hills which luckily was not far away from the guild.

I didn't have many things with me so it wasn't that hard to unpack.

It was morning and I was heading to the guild hopefully I could get a job there. I was dressed in a simple off shoulder white shirt black shorts and black boots. This time I decided not to bring my satchel with me.

I hadn't been to the guild for several days now and I was itching to go on a job since I had to go out of town to take care of some things.

Thankfully my injury had cleared up and I no longer needed a  bandage o.wrapped around my head.

Then I made a mental note to see the new members Grandpa had informed me about, he said that they were two former members of Phantom Lord.

I pursued my lips at the thought of having two people who tried to destroy the guild, now join. Well, if Grandpa allowed them to join they must have changed.

I finally reached Fairytail building and I grasped one of the handles of the double doors, I cringed when I remembered the table hit hit my head.

When I open the door the first thing I noticed was a stage then I noticed people fighting on that stage. Let's just say the guild was in complete chaos.

I could see Erza chasing after Gray and Natsu shouting something about cake. Most men in the guild were fighting with each other with and without magic.

Then Just like de ja vu  I saw a table fly directly at me, but this time I was prepared

"Light god's crushing fist!" my hand shine brightly and a good magic circle appeared on it and I punched the table into tiny pieces.

But no-one seemed to notice the use of my magic as they continued to fight in the guild, I didn't even bother to find out the culprit because they would all deny it.

I then took a seat at the counter making small conversation with Lucy over what had happened the pass few days.

Turns out I had missed a lot Loke was actually a celestial spirit Leo, Erza had reunited with some old friends, she also said something about a tower of heaven and and a demon.

"I sure did miss a lot" I said with a pout on my face. Lucy just smiled "Maybe you'll come on the next mission" She said and I nodded.

Then the guild quieted down and I saw Levy, Jet and Droy walk away with the newcomer Gajeel.

"Why did you call me out here I was about going on a job"

"A job, you are the one who destroyed the guild, you can't go on a job " Jet hissed.

"You guys are really petty..." Gajeel said Lazily.

"Jet! Droy! stop it I don't hold any grudges against Gajeel" levy said hoping to stop the fight.

"That doesn't matter" Droy said not caring about levy's words "This is how we settle-"

"The score!" Jet continued for Droy "Let's see how confident you are now"

And just like that both Jet and Droy started to attack Gajeel but he he didn't fight back.

But that didn't last for long as they began to attack him harder. Finally having enough of it stood of from my seat and ran to were they were fighting.

I punched my arms in front of Gajeel in a protecting manner "That's enough from both of you, can't you see he isn't even trying to him you back!" I yelled at them they were a bit taken back.

"You weren't there Rose, you don't know what it feels like!" Droy started.

"You don't know how it felt!" Jet finished for him.

"You're right I don't know how it feels and I wasn't there but you could learn to forgive him just like Levy-chan!" I said to then with hopeful eyes.

"So little Rosemary plays peacemaker eh~" Laxus appeared from behind me with a taunting smirk.

"Laxus!" Me, Jet, Droy and Levy yelled.

"So this is the guy who did a number on the guild" Laxus said squinting his eyes at Gajeel "I didn't realise Gramps let's dark mages join the guild now"

"Laxus stop" I told him sternly but he ignored me and walked passed me and electrocuted Gajeel.

"It's all your fault all of you damn people who are holding the guild down"

Laxus then punched the ground and electrocuted Gajeel once more.

"I knew Laxus was storing but..." Jet stated.

"Isn't this just one-sided" Droy completed "So Gajeel nomever even.." Jet said realising.

"He only wanted us to recognise him as a friend " I spoke to them.

Laxus then kicked Gajeel in the stomach "I'll teach you what happens when you mess with Fairytail"

"Stop it Laxus you're bulling him" I yelled at him once again but he still raise his fist to attack Gajeel again but before he could I also raised my fish our attacks clashing together neutralising themselves.

"tch, get away from here Rosemary this is not your fight" Laxus said like looking at me with no emotion while deep down I knew he didn't want to hurt me.

I shook my head at him and stood my ground "Fighting a Fairytail member means fighting me Laxus."

I saw Laxus spark his Lightning for another attack but I was too late to dodge but lucking Natsu stood in front of me using his flames to block Laxus attack.

"Natsu" I asked suprised

"Rose is Right you pick a fight with one member you pick a fight with all of us" Natsu said while Laxus just scoffed and disappeared using his    Lightning.

|Time skip|

Everything in the guild was finally calm although Gajeel was no where to be seen

"500,000 Jewels" I heard loud shrieking I turn toward were the noise came from and I saw Natsu Lucy and happy and began to walk over to them.

"What is it Lucy?" I asked her my tone flat.

"It's the miss Fairytail contest, that's seven months worth of rent!" Lucy said with stars in her eyes.

"Oh, that's a lot of money" I said blankly. This was a pagent which wasn't my thing.

Lucy sweat dropped at my response "That not very enthusiastic" Lucy said and I just shrugged.

"Mira-chan and Cana are participating too" I told Lucy "But don't worry I think you will have a chance"

"Aye sir!"

"Mira and Cana too" Lucy said as she deflated with a sad expression.

"Don't worry Luce, you'll do fine as long as you lose some weight" Natsu said poking her arm.

"Aye Sir!"

"Shut up!  I'm not fat!" Lucy yelled at the duo, a murderous expression on her face while I just laughed at them.

---------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful readers.

I hoped you like this chapter, i hope you share this book with your friends on wattpad

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on things you want me to improve about me Writing.

If you leave a vote and comment the magical studying doggo will make you pass!.

Bye!.