Alternate Story Rose

*Hello my beautiful readers I am here again and this time to show you the original plot for this story I she changed. In this one she is not Laxus sister but she has a sister. Enjoy!*

Rose has had to deal with many things I her life like growing up without her father or learning how to control her damn magic or even how to ride a bike.

But by far this one was the hardest, many of you had never had your crazy ex-bestfriend be out for your blood for reasons you never knew.

And currently she was definitely in a sticky situation now that she was tied up in what she believed to bare a large barn in the middle of the forest that seemed to have no civilization at all.

Thankfully Natsu, Happy and Lucy were with them safely tied to different poles and Natsu and Happy were tied on the railing.

I brushed that thought away, thinking about my sister easily really not going to help me defeat her at all.

I started to look at the reasons she would want anything to do with me and now of all times I mean we hadn't seen each other in 5years and that was the real reason she wanted to get out of town and start a new life.

A fresh new start....

But I guess that did not work out well for me as my original plan was to go and explore the wonderful placed of Fire and virtually travel the whole country.

Maybe its because you left her there to suffer

There it was the voice at the back of my head that was yelling me it was all my fault and she just wanted revenge.

Flashback

A twelve year old Rose was running through the forest like her life depends on it but it didn't someone else does.

She stopped when she saw a girl also her age with short green hair cut into a Bob that was crouching down, hands on her stomach and was clearly in pain.

Black tattoos started to appear on young Mana's body as she again screamed in pain and rose felt tears prick her eyes at the sight.

"MANA! " I screamed running over to help her but mana beckoned that she stopped.

"M-mana what's w-wrong" rose asked tears still coming out of her eyes like waterfalls.

"I-i wanted m-more p-power and s-someone s-said he could give it t-to me for a price.... he is a demon" Mana spike years coming from her eyes like no tomorrow "I-i thought it was money Rose he w-wants to t-take m-my b-body" Mana sobbed.

"B-but you can help right?" Mana asked "Yore magic allows you to purify people"

That was the truth many of the many perks to my purification magic but I had not yet mastered my purification magic so if I did help her i t would kill her immediately.

"Mana, you know it could kill you " I told her my voice low while I looked at the dirt ground.

"T-thats a chance I'll have to take  "
Mana was serious about this and I know I couldn't Save my friends life just top take it back from he again

"I-i c-cant do it" I said with a trembling voice and my body started to shake

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT DO IT" Mana yelled causing her to cough up blood which made me wince.

"I'm sorry Mana" I said before running back where I came from to get possibly anyone in the town to help her.

"Rose please wait! " I could hear her distant shouting as I got closer and closer to the town never looking back.

Unfortunately no one in the town was able to help knowing there was a demo involved they turned their backs on the poor girl and for 5years But  the name Mana Borealis was never heard of again

End of flashback

I got sad about that horrible memory for sometime letting a tear slip from my fave as I recalled that wrecked day.

I clenched my fist as I watched Mana come into the room with battle armour on with a word by her side.

She gave me a sickly sweet smirk that made my stomach churn as she once again knelt down to my eyes level

She stroked my cheek "Oh dear Aria, for years I've searched for you and how I've finally have you in my reach and now I finish the job "

She pulled of her sword and tested it on my chin causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"But sadly I'm not here for that" Mana said as she put her sword back into her and continued to talk "You left me there to die! and now I believe I must repay the favour "

"Mana Stop this " I said trying to get some sense into her head but she didnt look like she was going to listen

"I may not get you know but I promise you Aria, that when the time is right I will hunt you down and. kill. you"

She had a cold and emotionless look in her eyes that made me feel hurt and sorry for what I did.

I watched Mana as she walked out of the barn her long green hair swaying in the wind.

So you kidnapped me just to tell me that?

I really did not see the point of doing that she could have just sent a letter or something but I guess crazy people were crazy people.

But the moment of silence was interrupted by Natsu swing a fist full of fire right at Mana's face which made me wince.

"Ahhhh so the Salamander wants a fight~"She mused looking all to happy.

"When you mess with one member of FairyTail you mess with all" Natsu said as he begin to fight Mana with his flames which she was dodging like no big deal.

I was quick to try and untie the rope that was still binding my hands together with my light magic as I could feel Mana's Magic power increase.

"Fire Dragons ROAR!"

Mana simply dodged the flames like it was absolutely nothing. I summoned my blade Excalibur the sword of promised victory what some would call it.

Mana drew her own sword as me and her exchanged blows with me she dodged a various of Natsu's Fire attacks.

"Open, Gate Gate the Maiden Virgo!" A now woken up lucy casted as a paint haired girl wearing a maid dress appered in a flash of gold light.

"Yes Lucy-sama~"

"Take her down! " Lucy yelled pointing to a barely scratched mana and Virgo nodded and started fight.

"A celestial mage " Mana said smiling smugly "This should be good"