Chapter 2 🌸

(Unedited)
The Gigantic double doors of Fairytail stood in front of me as we finally reached the guild building.

Natsu and Lucy were behind me waiting expectantly for me to open the doors but I couldn't. It was like my feet were glued to the ground,my palms were more moist than usual.

My throat was dry and my heart was threatening to rip out of my chest at this point. I knew this felling quite well because I've had plenty experiences with it.

Noticing my trouble Lucy put a comforting hand on my shoulder "It's gonna be okay everyone's gonna love you " Lucy said giving me a reassuring smile.

"But what if they don't" I timidly asked the both of them fiddling with my thumbs.

"Then I'm gonna beat e'm until they like ya" Natsu said using his fist to punch his palm. Which made me smile.

Slowly I opened the doors of Fairytail not knowing what exactly what I would find.

Would I like them.

Would they like me.

I had no idea but one thing was for sure was was about to happen to me now was not was I expected at all.

Once fully opening the doors of Fairytail I was greeted by one of the guild tables flying directly at me.

And that's was all I saw and the world went black.

*2 hours later* ^_^

When I woke up I saw a white ceiling and I could feel bandaged wrapped around my head and it hurt bad. I was in an infirmary bed thankfully my clothes were not changed.

I heard voices but I did not bother to check who was there instead I just close my eyes again and decided to listen in on the conversation.

Yes. It was ease dropping but in my defense I was hit in the head by a flying table so...

"You should have told me you were bringing someone Natsu" I heard a voice say. I turned my right quickly catching a glimpse of the man who was talking to Natsu.

He was a short man and by the looks of his gray hair he was old he also had a white mustache.

"The new member was suppose to be a suprise Gramps!" Natsu said back yelling a bit.

"No matter Natsu, we probably no have a bad impression on her and she wouldn't want to join, I am the guild master and it would be bad if this guild makes a worst impression so at least you could tell me and I could get the guild into order " Master said to Natsu. And he nodded

"And by the way how did you meet this girl" Gramps said

"I met her a few months back, she said she was looking for a guild so I brought her here" I heard Natsu say while Gramps just nodded.

Gramps left the room and so did Natsu, but as soon as they left I felt the doors of the infirmary open again and some one started to poke my cheek.

I opened one of my eyes first and to my relief I saw none other than Markov Dreyar right above me.

I smiled as I jumped out of the bed and gave him a tight hug "Grandpa!" I squealed as I hugged him tighter him returning the hug.

I let go of the hug to see the man smiling at me "Rosemary, you've grown so much" Grandpa said taking my hand into his while I pursued my lips at the mention of my First name.

"Grandpa, I go by Rose now " I told him in a serious tone. The only people that called me Rosemary were my Father and and my half brother Laxus.

"Your mother loved that name, Rosemary you know" Grandpa informed me I already knew that but I still nodded my head.

Grandpa had only met my mother a total of 2 times that I was aware of before she passed away a few months  ago.

"Annnyyywaayy," I said trying to change the subject "How is Laxus and the rest of the guild"

"Well, Laxus is being the same old Laxus and the guild is doing fine, even though they get more troublesome everyday" Grandpa said sighing.

I touched my injured head to show him that I understood his statement.

"So, what brings you here granddaughter
" Gramps said sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Well I was hoping I could join the guild!" What I said was more of a question than a statement as I had a hopeful glint in my eye.

Grandpa let out a sigh and shook his head "I'm sorry Rose, if your father found out about it he would definitely cause trouble for Fairytail"Grandpa said in defeat.

"He cant do anything grandpa, I'm an adult now" i said trying to plead with my grandfather "Please?"i asked again with puppy dog eyes.

at the sight of my puppy dog eyes grandpa finally gave into the idea of me joining Fairytail but one question was still on my mind "Hey grandpa" I called his attention my tone was no longer as joyful as it was a minute ago but it was now flat. "Did you ever tell the guild about me?"

"Only a few people know me, Laxus and Erza" he said calmly as he stood up from the infirmary bed using his cane. "It doesn't matter dear I think its high time you meet them youre self" Grandpa said as he gave an outstretched hand for me to take it and it did and stood up from the infirmary bed.

"Are you ready Rose?" Grandpa asked me for the last time. I nodded my head.

"As ready as I'll ever be"

---------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful readers and thank you again for reading my story it means so much to me

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment the things you want me to improve in my Writing.

Bye!