Chapter 3 🌻

Grandpa had informed me about an attack of Phantom Lord on guild a few days ago.

I was shocked that I hadn't heard about the news before now. But I was thankful that everyone was safe and no one was seriously injured.

Walking out of the infirmary door I noticed that the guild members were to busy fighting and arguing to notice I woke up so instead of saying anything Gramps and I simply found our way to the counter.

Behind the counter stood a girl with white curly hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was cleaning glass cups with a cloth.a

"Mirajane, This is my granddaughter, Rose she would like to join the guild" Grandpa Dias ushering me forward to Mirajane.

The girls eyes widen but the she smiled softly at me "Granddaughter? I didn't know you had one Master" Mira said looking at me with curiosity.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me" was the answer Grandpa gave and instead of pushing she just gave a curt nod and looked back at me.

She held out a hand for me to shake "My name is Mirajane you can call me Mira" She smiled at me and I took her hand and we shook.

"I'm Rose nice to meet you" I said to her as I felt Grandpa move from behind me "I have work to do now, if you need anything I'll be upstairs" Grandpa said taking off.

Mira then grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the back of the counter "So, where do you want your guild mark and what colour do you want it" Mirajane asked me.

I smiled "Gold on my hip please" I told her and just liked that she stamped the Fairytail insignia on my hip.

"Now let's announce our new member to the guild" Mira smiled as she took possession of wrist once again but before she could talk.

A crash was heard and I turn to see Natsu laying on the floor with broken pieces of barrel around him.

I turned to to the source with distaste but it quickly turned into suprise to see a redhead in armour angry at... Laxus?

"I will be blunt this time, Weaklings don't deserve to be in Fairytail " Laxus stated arrogantly with a smirk on his face.

I was shocked to hear how Laxus was talking he had no right to say people were weak even if he was the strongest.

He then talked bad about how weak Jet and Droy are and the began the blame Lucy for the attack of Phantom Lord.

Natsu sprang up from the ground about to lay a punch on Laxus but he used his electricity to dodge " Fight me, you heartless bastard! "

"How can you fight me when you can't even touch me" Laxus said laughing mockingly "When I inherited this guild I'll kick all of the- " Laxus was about to say but he was cut of by me me.

I jumped over the counter and ran toward them as far as I could all eyes were on me "Laxus!" I yelled looking at him Square in the eye he was taller than me so that was a little hard.

A small smirk appeared on Laxus face as he looked at me "Ah Rosemary~ long time no see eh" My eyes darkened as he said my full name.

"Laxus stop being a bully, No one in this guild is weak, and the attack was no one's fault." I told him sparring a glance at Lucy who I could see tears brimming in her eyes.

"Says the number one weakling herself, I wonder what dad would say if he found out his own daughter got taken out my a simple table" Laxus said with a taunting smirk.

I growled Laxus knee better than to bring up our father and I felt my magic starting to rise up inside of me I felt my right hand light up about to punch Laxus and then.

"Rose that's enough!" I heard Mira say and I froze in my tracks. I turned to her and saw her looking down with a frown.

"Please... stop"

I turned back to Laxus with a smirk in my face "At least I didn't reply on my daddy for my magic" I said to him.

"You-" Laxus said with sparks appearing on him fist but he then felt all the intense glares of all the guild members he scoffed before turning into lightning and disapering.

With Laxus gone all e yes were on me which made me blush bright pink from embarrassment.

"You're Laxus sister!" Yelled Nastu as she stood in front of me.

"Half sister" I corrected "Different mothers".

"Why didn't you tell me!" Natsu whined. "Slipped my mind I guess" I lied with a shrug.

|Timeskip|

Later I was introduced to the rest of the guild, the redhead was Erza, the guy with dark blue hair was Gray I had also learned he had a stripping problem.

"Rose!" I heard someone shout my name from the guild I excused myself from the conversation with Mira and Walked over to who was calling who happened to be Erza.

"Yes?"

"Let's form a team" Erza said boldly "The 5 of us"

"6!, I'm here too" Happy said landing on Natsu's head.

Erza nodded "The six of us, yes!"

"Is it okay to include someone like me" Lucy said looking down with a frown.

"That's not the case, it's because it is you Lucy" Natsu said standing Infront of her.

"Yeah Lucy don't take Laxus words to heart he's just being a bully " I said patting her head.

"Aye!" Happy said still on top of Natsu's head.

"Then let's hurry up and pick a job" Erza said and we all sweat dropped.

"Guys, I would love to join your team but I can't today" I informed them.

"Why?" Gray asked.

I rubbed to back of my neck sheepishly "I have a lot of things to do toady, and haven't even started I was about to leave the guild anyway" I told them hoping they would would understand.

Erza nodded "We understand, and we hope you will be able to join on our next mission"

"I will, Bye Minna" I said walking out of the guild but not before making sure my satchel was still with me.

I had managed to get a small apartment not to far from the guild but I was yet to settle in.

---------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful readers.

I hoped you like this chapter, i do try to make the chapters longer and I'm doing my best

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on things you want me to improve about me Writing.

If you leave a vote and comment the magical studying doggo will make you pass!.

Bye!.