Rant

I rewrote this just to get a better point across.
-

So I have came up with a list of cliches and the solutions to them.

1. Blonde hair and blue eyes.
Solution
There's nothing wrong with them, but they certainly aren't any more beautiful than brown, black, or red hair with brown, green, gray, or any rare color or eyes.

2. Everybody's a white girl.
Solution
Well there are tons of different races who are all beautiful. Plus, ever thought of a male protagonist/ lead character?

3. Starbucks! Starbucks! Starbucks!
Solution
There are billions of different drinks and billions of different places to get them.

4. Lots of "naturally" curly hair.
Solution
Let's face it, not everyone is born with the lovely texture of hair we call curly. So please, resort yourself to other lovely textures immediately. There's nothing wrong with curly hair, my hairs naturally curly, but don't make everybody have it. It's more common to have straight or wavy hair.

5. The messy bun.
Solution
Ponytail, leave it down, side braid, French braid, Dutch braid, halo braid, neat bun, waterfall etc.

Here's something else that bothers me, it's not a cliche though, all the freaking hate on the website/ app. I mean you write one thing and it's false or it's not true or you spelled a word incorrectly or crap like that that you didn't realize and every friggin person has to say something about it. Then you try and defend yourself and more crap comes up. I would appreciate something like," You spelled____wrong, just wanted to tell you:)" that wouldn't be bad. Instead you get " You spelled____wrong. Jeez learn how to spell" that's just rude.

And can I just say, not every person in this world like 1 Direction, myself included.

And have you ever noticed those people who act like they got an answer right but they didn't, it's like:

"Bob, what's two plus ten?"

"Twenty."

Class says," No! It's twelve. "

Then Bob says," Oh! That's what I said/ meant."

There was this one girl who I had like four or five classes with and I could not stand her! She did that a lot and it annoyed that crap out of me.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and related!