One

"Jimin-ah! Are you coming with me?" Hobi, Jimin's friend ask him if he's coming with him to home.

They're best friends.

They work as a waiter in a fancy restaurant. Their work starts at six in the morning and will end at six in the afternoon.

They're living at the same apartment and pays for it in every end of the month.

Well, they can manage to live peacefully without struggling for money. They earn enough for the both of them.

"No Hyung, I'll buy something. You go home first."

"Okay, I'll leave now, I want to come but I really want to sleep, so tired." Hobi is so exhausted, you can tell it on how he looks right now. His eyes are red, and he's sweating so much.

"Wait, Hyung? Are you sick?" Jimin ask putting the back of his hand at his friends forehead.

"I think so, be back quick okay?"

"Yes Hyung, check my drawer beside my bed, I have medicines there. Eat first and take the med and you can rest well after. I'll be back quick."

"Okay, I'll be good. Don't worry. Bye."

"Bye, take care."

Hobi nodded and take his way home.

Jimin watches his friend until it disappeared in his sight, and after that he came back at the restaurant and look for the owner.

He wanted to visit Busan, his hometown.

He missed his grandmother who lives on her own at their old house. His grandfather passed away for ten years now. Luckily, Jimin's aunt, who is his father's sister, looks and taking care of his grandmother.

Knocking on his Boss office, he's nervously fidgeting with his little fingers. And within a second, he heard his Boss says "come in."

He opens the door and greets the Boss with his beautiful smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He bows.

"Oh, what makes you bring here?" Ask the Boss and smile with his full lips.

"I'm gonna ask, if..um- I.."

"What is it?"

"I'm here to ask if I can leave for two months?"

"Two months?" That makes his boss shocked.

"That's too long for a leave, may I ask why?" The boss ask with a soft tone.

"I just... wanted to visit my grandmother at Busan, if it's that okay? Two months because I've never been there for five years now. I want to look her at least for the short time."

The boss, Kim Seokjin. He's a nice man, a nice boss, and a kind boss.

He didn't hesitate to give what Jimin is asking for. He knows Jimin by his dedication at his job. He knows that Jimin loves his job so much that's why he's been working at his restaurant for five years now.

"Okay, I'll let you. And, I'm gonna find for a substitute for only two months, okay? Promise me you'll be back."

Jimin mentally screams excitedly .

"Oh my..of course I'll be back! Thank you so much!"

"Mhmm, you can go now."

"Kamsahamnida." And bows before leaving.

When he say he's gonna buy something, he's gonna buy something.

He take his way to a jewellery shop and looks for the necklace he wanted to buy for his grandmother. He saves money for that necklace in a while. The day he saw it, he promise to himself that he will give it to her once he reach Busan.

So now, the necklace he's dreaming for her grandma is now in his hands. He's holding a blue box containing the said beautiful necklace.

He can't wait to be in Busan.