Four

Cheon Sa waited for about five minutes more to her nanny and Jimin stay with her while looking at Min Hyuk not that far from him.

"Cheon Sa!" Jimin heard someone call the girl. He saw someone approaching them and he smiles.

"Is she your nanny?"

"Ne, she's my nanny."

"Nanny! Nanny, meet my new fwiend Min-Min." She immediately grab the ice cream and balloon on her hands while introducing Jimin to her.

"Hi, I'm Lilly."

"I'm Jimin. She's very cute. Don't worry I'm not a bad person."

"Ah no, no. I don't think you like that. I was watching the two of you from far earlier. And I saw her smiles like she smiles at her dad. She never smile like that beside her dad."

"Is that so? I'm so glad." They smile to each other.

"Mind if I ask where is his dad and mom?"

"Oh, his dad works at their company. He owns the Jeon's Company. And about her mom, Mr. Jeon told me that the time she gave birth with Cheon Sa, she died."

"Oh. I feel sorry for her."

"Well yeah, I was like that at first when I heard that. But I heard Mr. Jeon didn't love the woman. He make her pregnant unintentionally."

"Wow. But he accept the child. I was amaze."

"Yeah he did accept her. He was there when she gave birth. He said he will take the child after he heard that the woman died. But based on what I've heard, he didn't want to claim the child."

"So it means he doesn't like this girl? Oh gosh, that's unbelievable."

"No, he changed. Cheon Sa makes him smile and laugh. She makes him happy. At first yes he doesn't like her but as time goes by, he was loving her daughter so much and his time only circles at work and with her."

"Oh. I can't find any wrong at her, maybe he falls for her own child's kind hearted and lovely."

"Yeahh."

"Omoo! Why am I telling you these things? Oh gosh! Forget all of it. Goshhh. If Mr. Jeon found out that I'm telling his story he will kill me for sure! Oh no." She panicked after realizing how talkative she is.

"Haha, don't worry. I will not tell it, as if I'll be meeting him."

The nanny's face light up again in relief.

"You're right. Hehe."

"Cheon Sa, eat that ice cream quick and we'll go back at home. Your daddy will be there at four."

"Min-Min oppa, I hope to see you again. I'm going home now. Bye!" Cheon Sa bid her goodbye and kiss Jimin on his right cheek. Jimin smiles and pat her head.

There's a stain of ice cream on Jimin's cheek but he didn't know it. After Cheon Sa say her goodbye, he walks to his lil cousin and tell him it's time to go home.

Min Hyuk didn't complain, he had enough joy at the park.

"Jiminie Hyung, what is that?" Min Hyuk ask while pointing at Jimin's cheek. He wipes his cheek and look at his hand and saw the pink stain from Cheon Sa's strawberry ice cream from earlier.

"This must be the angel's kiss."

"You're weird Hyung." Jimin smiles at his cousin's comment.

"You want ice cream?"

"Yes! Can you buy me one?"

Jimin nods and make their way at the convenient store.

After a while, Jimin saw that the boy beside him is already tired.

"Hey Hyuk, you want me to piggy back you?"

"Ne Hyung, my legs are so tired from running, my friends there and I can't stop playing and to run." Hyuk pouts.

"Awww my lil cousin is tired. Now come here."

Jimin bends and Hyuk hop on.

"Jiminie Hyung, ppalli! My mom will scold you and me. I think it's four already.

"Aishh. Don't worry, sleep at my back if you want if you don't want to hear auntie scolding you." He teases and laugh.

He can feel that Hyuk is already sleeping at his back while holding him si tight.

Jimin smiles with the cuteness if his cousin as well as the angel he saw at the park earlier.

After remembering Cheon Sa, he wonder why his father named her Cheon Sa when he hated her at first.

Well it's not his business so he choose to think his life with his grandmother for two months.

Hyuk slightly flinch at the horn of the car passing by at the high way.

Jimin remember him telling that he needs him to get home at four.

Why everyone needs to be home at four? Jimin mentally ask himself.