End

After three years.

"Jesus! Jungkook I can't believe that you are Jeon Jungkook not Jung Jungkook! Jeez!" It's been three years yet Jimin still can't believe. He remembered the time he ask Jungkook about his name through call and he got so upset knowing he heard it wrong.

After the incident at the park, Jungkook asks Jimin's grandma if he can borrow her grandson for the night. Telling if she can let Jimin stay at his home. And it didn't bother the old lady, she let him.

And she was happy meeting the cute little girl behind Jungkook.

When they got home, having a conversation with Jungkook at his room after Cheon Sa fall asleep, Jimin discovered about him being stupid. He heard Jungkook having a Jung as his last name. Well, Jungkook laughs at that and he did too. But he's so mad at himself. He got it wrong and he thinks he's stupid. Jungkook is always telling him that it's okay and yet he really can't believe about it.

Their conversation keeps on going until they fell asleep.

And Jimin explains everything to her grandma the next morning and she was so happy.

"Aigoo Jiminie. You're always bringing up that misheard moment since we got married." The taller complain.

"Daddy! Mommy is always stress about that. He can't believe he's a Jeon now." The nine years old girl spoke from the backseat, giggling.

The Jeon family planned on having picnic.

They lived at Busan, and Jimin stopped working at the restaurant he's working at for five years.

When he came back at Seoul, he work there for a month and one day, Jungkook shows up.

Jungkook talk to the owner, Jin. Asking if he can let Jimin resign the job. It's hard for Jimin and Jin. As Jimin working there for years and for Jin having Jimin there, serving so polite and nice.

Jimin didn't want to leave but for "his"  family, he did leave the restaurant.

For Hoseok, he was happy for Jimin. But you can't deny the sadness he's bearing. Jimin will leave him also, but Jimin promised that he will visit him and Seoul every after two months.

Jimin asks Yoongi, Hoseok's boyfriend if he can move at their apartment which is not Jimin's apartment now. Yoongi agreed, so definitely, Hoseok and Yoongi are living together. Hoseok is still working at the restaurant and for Yoongi, he works as a song writer and a rapper at the KNJ Entertainment.

He works there having Namjoon as the owner and Yoongi having a high position there.

Kim Namjoon, he met Jin at the restaurant by Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok invited his boyfriend if he can come and share lunch. And it happens that Yoongi asked Namjoon if he wants to come. Namjoon didn't say no and clearly have a possibility to met Jin.

And it happens.

They met.

There's so much things happened from the past three years.

Jimin and Jungkook get married after six months. Jimin is hesitating at first because he said it's very soon for marriage. But suddenly, he can't erase the fact that he did want the marriage. He wants Jungkook for the rest of his life. He wants to raise Cheon Sa with Jungkook for the rest of his life. And Jungkook, he was really consistent of marrying Jimin.

So as days and months goes by....

They get married.
May 13, 2016

After the ceremony, the newly wed and the visitors proceeded at the wedding reception. There, Jimin met Jungkook's step brother, Taehyung.

Jungkook's father met Taehyung's mother when his father had the business trip at Daegu. Since Tae's mother is also one of the CEO at their company in Daegu, Tae had to hold the company like Jungkook.

But now that their parents are both dead, they happen to control their company's.

Jungkook stays at Busan, and Taehyung stays at Daegu.

In Cheon Sa's case right now, she belongs at the second grade students. She's smart, very smart just like Jungkook. Jimin aren't that jealous with his husband and daughter being smarts. He's smart yes, and he did want to work at the office too but Jungkook is not allowing him.

He insisted to let Jimin stay at home and do whatever a wife can do without working somewhere or even near him. He just wanted to make sure that he's not getting tired and for him to be there for Jungkook from work.

Jungkook wanted to have wife's affection at the end of the day as well as his daughter.

Cheon Sa studies at the well known school together with Jimin's cousin, Min Hyuk. Since Jimin is Cheon Sa's best friend, she make Hyuk as his second best friend.

In heaven, both parents of the married couple, Jimin and Jungkook...

they are happy watching them from above. The love they are sharing to each other, the way they treat each other, and the way their family works and bonded to a perfect match.

They love them so much.

They were so proud with the come out.

And they were so feel loved.

Everything is okay.
Everything is good.
Everything is well.
Everything is fine.

Everything is perfect.

"Everything about your family Jimin is what I want. Seeing your husband wearing the promise ring like what your grandpa wants makes me so happy and I know he is too. Watching you with the smile because of your own family makes me feel so proud. Jiminie baby, I believe, your family will grow more with so much love, happiness, and will stay strong in eternity. Jiminie, everything is going to be all right. Your family is your strength and your life three years ago and still will be until the end. I am happy for you my Jiminie, I love you."

-Grandma-