Seven

As a promise to Jimin, Jungkook is a hundred percent ready for this evening to fetch and to have another date and time with him.

After receiving a text from Jungkook that he's on his way to pick him up, he go downstairs and saw his grandma in front of the mirror near at the living room looking at her necklace so lovely.

Her smile, her eyes that looks like his eyes when he smiles, the lovely curve of her lips upward while caressing and holding the stone of necklace makes him soften and make his way to her.

He hugged her from behind while looking at her through the mirror. It was nice having this kind of moment, after five years, he saw the smile he missed from his grandma.

"Halmeoni." He spoke.

"Jiminie, I really love this." She said still smiling.

"Yeah, I can see that beautiful."

"You know, the day you gave me this, pictures of your harabeoji flashes all back for a second.." she stop and continue;

"..and that time also, I remembered him telling me to gave you something he gave me before we get married."

"I hope he's still alive and having a good life with us right now." Jimin pauses and out of curiosity, he added;

"Halmeoni, may I ask what's that thing he wants you to gave me?" He ask softly in a low voice.

"Something you can know when it's already time." It confuses him.

"What do you mean grandma?"

Loosening his hold, he turn his grandma to face him.

He looked at her so sincerely showing how much he's interested on what she's gonna say.

"Jimi-" she was being cut off by the knock on the door.

"Coming!" Jimin shouted and make his way towards the door but not without smiling and caressing his grandma's hair.

She smiled back.

"Hi." The taller man on the porch greeted flashing his bunny teeth smile.

"Hi. Wanna come for a second?" Jimin invited.

"Sure." Jungkook then proceeded inside.

"Good evening Halmeoni." Jungkook greeted the old lady with a bow showing some respect.

"Good evening to you too young man. Oh that's why my Jiminie is all dress up? You gonna take him out?" She asks lovely while taking her sit.

"Uh..yeah, don't worry I'll give him back." He lightly laugh while scratching the back of his neck because of embarrassment.

"You're being funny, huh? Aigoo, maybe my Jiminie fall for it."

"Halmeoni! What are you saying?" Jimin giggles beside Jungkook, embarrassed.

"What's your name again?" She said making her eyes fixed to Jungkook.

"I'm Jungkook, halmeoni." The taller smile and scoots more beside Jimin putting his right hand at Jimin's waist.

Jimin look at his grandma with a smile asking for some permission if it's okay with her. As a grandma she is, she gets what he wants to say and nodded with a sweet smile.

"Um, halmeoni? I'll be going out with Jungkook. Is that okay? I'll go home before midnight. Promise."

The old lady didn't hesitate.

"Of course Jiminie, you can go with him. Just take care of my baby, hm?"

"Ne halmeoni. We'll going now. Have a good night." Jungkook answers instead of Jimin. Jimin look up at him and smile.

"Halmeoni, auntie said she'll be here at seven so she can accompany you for dinner with Hyuk."

The old lady only nods.

They bid their good bye and make their way to where Jungkook wants to bring his date.

"Kook, why don't you bring me at your home so I can meet your daughter?" Out of the blue, Jimin asks Jungkook about meeting his daughter. Jungkook sighs before answering him.

"Um, not now but I promise you will meet her." Jungkook answers, eyes blankly hold on the road.

"Okay.."

Why does it feels like he don't want me to meet her? Maybe he don't really want me to. Jimin thought.

He look at Jungkook and he can saw how different his face now from what it is earlier after bringing that topic.

This was uncomfortable, Jimin thought. Why would he need to ask that so suddenly.

Minute passed when Jungkook spoke up.

"Who is Hyuk?" Maybe to enlighten the mood so he ask.

"My little cousin, he's seven. And so cute-"

"Like you." Jungkook finishes his sentence. This makes Jimin blush and smaller keep his mouth shut through the whole ride.

But not so long, they reach the oh so good fancy restaurant.

Jungkook park his car and open the door for Jimin.

"Jungkook, this place looks like for rich people only." Amazement took Jimin away. Yes he used to work at the restaurant but not like this. It's really different comparing the both.

"Aye Jimin, what are you talking about? Everyone can go here of course, unless they have enough money." The taller simply stated and drag Jimin inside.

"Good evening Sirs. Table for two?" The young boy with a nice personality approach them.

"Yes please, and please bring us to where there's no many people. Not the crowded one, I mean." Jungkook requested.

"Of course Sir, come follow me."

"Waaaaa, Kook this place is really nice." Jimin whispered to Jungkook across the table.

"Yes it is, Jimin." Jungkook smile and whisper back copying Jimin.

Jimin noticed the copying and lean towards him to hit him lightly on his chest.

Jungkook laugh and proceeded to pick what would he want.

Jimin did the same and started roaming his eyes in the entire menu.

"..your grandpa said, if you are ready to spend and commit your entire life with someone, I should gave the ring he gave me before we get married. It's his promise ring to me and he wants you to gave it to someone you will marry someday. He gave the promise ring I gave to him to your father and because he knows he will have you as his grandson, he ask me to gave you his. He just want to prove how strong our family have when it comes to love. And he's right, your parents love each other until death, and you... I know how much you love him just by looking in your eyes. He loves you too my Jiminie and I would be happy if I can witness the two of you to bloom more out of love and get married. Oh I just hope you two will confess to each other already. I can't wait for that day to happen. Please be quick before it's too late..but I don't think you two will not end up being together. You already have my bless my baby Jiminie."