Three

Next day

"Jiminie Hyung, can we go to the park? It's vacation now so I can play everyday." Little Min ask jumping in excitement.

"Of course, but we need permission from auntie first. Okay?"

"Ne~ arasseo Hyung! Kaja?"

"Kaja!"

They successfully get the permission they want. Jimin's auntie trust him enough to accompany his little baby. So why not give them time to have fun.

"Jiminie, take care of my baby hm? Be back at four, okay?"

"Neee eommaaa. Jiminie Hyung will take care of me. Don't woweeyy, bye!"

This makes Jimin laugh, the boy was eager to play and answer his mother for him in a hurry so they can leave already.

Jimin saw how the boy's eyes glisten the time they reach the park, he let him go ran fast to reach the kids there and saw them come along quick. He sigh with relief.

Sitting for about ten minutes on one of the bench there, he notice a little girl trying to sit beside him.

He smile, she's so cute. He thought.

"Hi, you wanna sit here?" He ask the little girl who nods shyly to him.

"Come here." He set his both arms in a grabby position and the little girl come and let Jimin to put her beside him.

"Hi." He said again.

"H-hello." She's so shy, Jimin can tell the way she talks.

"Why you're shy? I'm Jimin. What's your name little princess?"

The little girl snap his head up to look at Jimin with a wide shy smile and respond.

"I'm Cheon Sa!" She said with excitement.

"Well, hi again Cheon Sa. You're indeed look like an angel." Jimin smiles.

"My daddy said I'm his angel that's why he named me Cheon Sa. And...and he calls me princess too! You called me princess so I thought you're like him." The little girl said, Jimin was amazed, how can this girl talk too much. What's her age, he wonder.

"Oh really? So how old are you?"

"S-six! My daddy gave me this thing on my neck. It's beautiful, right?" She forgets what that thing called but that didn't bother her.

"Ah, yeah the necklace is beautiful." He smiles again and fix the girl's hair and tuck it in her ear.

"Who's with you? Are you alone?"

"No, nanny is with me. I told her to buy me ice cream and balloon."

"Where did she left you? What if she didn't find you there?"

"She's gonna find me, i told her I'm going to sit where we used to sit every time we're here."

"So you used to sit here?"

"Ne, and I'm shy to go here, I saw you and gets shy. But I'm wowweying what if she didn't saw me here." Jimin can't handle the cuteness of this girl, she's so adorable and makes Jimin slightly pinch her cheeks.

"Aaa, you're so adorable princess. And you have similarities with my cousin."

"Similal-lities?" The girl frowned and ask.

"Similarities, he can't say worry straight like you."

"Why you laughing? You are like daddy! You two are bad!" She pouts and that's make Jimin smile more. The girl's daddy used to laugh at her too every time she pronounces worry as wowey.

"Aishh, you're so cute really. What a lucky daddy you have."

"Umm, what's your name? You didn't tell me."

"Huh? I tell my name, you didn't remember?"

"Oh! Soweeyy, I forgot." She make a sad face.

"Aww, that's okay. I'm Jimin. Now don't forget it, hm?"

"Jimin? Can I call you Min-Min?" She smiles and clap her hands.

"Of course dear."

"Min-Min oppa! We are friends now, right?"

"Friends? Of course princess."

"Jiminie Hyung!" Jimin snaps his head toward the voice and saw his cousin running to him.

"Min Hyuk! Slow down, you might trip!" He shouted getting up on his seat and walk towards Min Hyuk.

"What is it?" Jimin ask.

"It's not four yet?" Jimin look at his phone and saw that they still have one hour.

"You still wanna play?"

He nods eagerly.

"Okay, you can still play. We have one more hour."

"Yes!" He's about to run again but Jimin stopped him.

"Not before you met my new friend. Come here."

"Say hi to Cheon Sa."

"Hi. I'm Min Hyuk." He was shy like the girl too.

"Hi, I'm C-cheon Sa." They smile to each other and after that, the boy run as fast as he can because of embarrassment.