Nine

After having a confession moment between Jimin and Jungkook, they prefer to stay at Jungkook's car.

At the backseat.

No sexual tension, just having a moment of silence and sweetness.

Jimin and Jungkook are cuddling and doing nothing but exchanging kisses and pecks. It's different though.

Jungkook did have plan on taking Jimin at the amusement park after the dinner but things happen so it fades on the plan.

And this day, Sunday, this is the day Jungkook will be meeting her daughter's best friend.

The mommy she wants.

Last night's event; Jungkook & his daughter.

They where at Jungkook's daughter room, lying in her bed while having a daddy and daughter time.

"Daddy, you will come tomorrow to me, right?"

"Yes baby, why?"

"Just making sure. You know what daddy, Min-Min is so cute. I really want to call them mommy." She giggles.

"Are you sure baby? You didn't tell daddy everything about your best friend. Just his name earlier and that's all."

"No daddy, I told you before how cute and adorable my best friend is. You forget it?"

"Ahh, oh yeah you told me that. But is Min-Min the real name?"

"No daddy, I'm sowey I forgot the real name, I thought it was like something C-chimin? But it's not Chimin daddy. I get it wrong." She was so adorable. She's so cute like Jimin when she's shy and forgetting something. Jungkook thought while looking at her daughter.

"That's fine my baby. And baby, you know what...daddy love someone now."
He hesitated to tell but she needed to know it.

"Daddy no! I told you I have my best friend and I want them to be my mommy!" She was mad.

"Baby please understand daddy. I don't know anything about your best friend and I have my own decisions and liking baby. Don't be mad now my angel." Jungkook is on convincing mode this time, it's hard to explain everything to a child especially in her age. So young and innocent.

Naive to reality.

"But d-da-ddy I like them to b-be my mom..-mmy." she was on tears by now. So sensitive.

"Baby, listen. Shush baby. Please stop crying, hm? Listen to daddy." Jungkook tries to stop her from crying and spoke to her so soft and gentle. He change his position and was sitting on her bed now.

He continue.

"Daddy will come to you tomorrow, okay? But if daddy likes them, I promise that they will be my best friend too."

"Only best friend? Not my mommy?" She pouts.

Jungkook wipes her tears staining her cheeks.

"Baby, just let's take it slow okay? Now, you owe something for daddy too."

"What was that daddy?" She stops crying and sit up too.

"I agree to come to you tomorrow, right?" She nods.

".. so, I want you too to come with daddy to meet someone that daddy loves. Okay? You understand daddy?" He explains gently.

"Okay daddy. But who is that?"

"He was someone especial to daddy. Daddy loves him so much. I just hope you will like him too. And baby guess what." he excitedly approach her daughter.

"What is it?" She responds.

"When he's confused, he frown like how you frown. When he's mad, and shy he looks like you. He's adorable like you and squishy. I always squeeze his cheeks like yours. And baby, he makes daddy happy." He said.

"He makes daddy happy?" And her daughter's ear perk's up with excitement.

That's what's amazing with his daughter. She only wants his daddy to be happy and knowing that someone is making him happy beside her, she's happy too.

"What's his name daddy?"

"I want you to call him Jiminie." And she smiles like a princess with a crown above her little head.

-----

"Daddy I'm ready!" Jungkook's daughter shouted from living room.

"I'll be there in a moment baby." He shouted back.

Once he reach their living room, he saw her daughter sitting on a couch swaying her foot which can't touch the ground.

The view is just so adorable in his eyes.

"They indeed have so much similarities." He whispers to himself reminding Jimin by her daughter.

"Daddy!" She excitedly shouted and ran towards him.

Jungkook grabbed her and put her in his arms.

They make their way to the park where she uses to play.

Where she met her best friend.

After minutes of travel, they reach the park and Jungkook daughter immediately ran towards the bench where she always meeting her best friend.

They used to meet there every afternoon.

And once she saw the main guy she's looking for, she excitedly shouted and call him.

"Min-Min oppa!"

Does Destiny Exist? | Jikook Short Story | COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara