Prologue

Fist name - (f/n)

last name - (l/n)

hair color - (h/c)

hair length - (h/l)

nickname - (n/n)

My name is (F/n) (L/n) and I'm a normal everyday Highschool student, almost anyways. I have a thing called Hyperthymesia. It's something someone would call a photographic memory.

I can remember things from when I was just a baby. Something I shouldn't remember to begin with. I remember things with large amount of detail. Though this actually tends to drain me more then anything.

My nervous system takes up a good portion of my energy. Though currently I only get tired really easily. Though in the future, I'll probably need a lot more sleep then just eight hours. Though this only gives you an idea of my mental state.

Currently I was wearing my school uniform and heading to school. My hair was as it is normally and I was carrying my school bag with me.

"(F/n)!" A voice called from behind me. I turned to look behind me. Behind me was a boy running towards me, so I stopped walking. The boy had purples eyes and hair that defied gravity. He was extremely pale and about three inches taller than me. He was Kokichi Ouma. My only friend.

Soon enough Kokichi caught up to me with a bright smile and I smiled back.

"Good morning Kokichi, how's your day been?" I asked. Kokichi hummed as if thinking on if he should tell me or not.

"They've already decided on whose going to be on the next season of Danganronpa. So I don't think I'm going to be one of the actors considering I haven't heard back from them." Kokichi explained. I cringed at the name of the show. Kokichi gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I know, I don't like the show either, but you know why I have to do it. I honestly don't see any other way around it." Kokichi spoke. I nodded in understanding. By this point we were surrounded by other people walking to the school.

"Well they take your audition as long as you're a Highschool student right? You have the next two years! And I'm still searching for a way to help." I replied. Kokichi hummed and nodded.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm actually pretty glad I didn't get picked even knowing the stakes. I can at least partially relax this year. And of course I get to hang out with you." Kokichi winked at me when he said his last statement. I laughed at the action.

Suddenly a black van pulled up and people in blue and black uniforms jumped out. My eyes widened and I took a step back in confusion. Kokichi stood there frozen for a moment. No one else reacted.

The people in uniform made a beeline for Kokichi and grabbed him. My eyes widened in terror as I grabbed onto one of the guys attempting to drag him away. I kept trying to pull him back, but my shoes were scratching across the pavement. Moving forward.

Everyone just stopped walking and watched. They didn't do anything but watch. They didn't even look shock or scared. They just stared blankly.

"Someone help! Please!" I screamed. As I said this I heard a large Whack. My head exploded in pain and I blacked out.

........

I woke up in a long corridor. The walls and floor were concrete. Both cracked and decorated in ivy. It looked like I was in some building that had been abandoned years ago.

My body was layed against the wall. I sat up and began to stand. I then heard a large thump of metal somewhere. I jumped. My eyes widened in panic. Tears watering my eyes, though never leaving them.