Chapter Four: He's Back

I awoke to loud knocking on my door. I reluctantly got up and opened the door to surprisingly see, Kokichi. My eyes widened in shock. He said that he doesn't trust me, so why was he knocking on my door? Maybe everyone is meeting up again and he was just waking me up.

Kokichi rolled his eyes at me. A slightly annoyed look on his face.

"Finally you woke up, I'm sure you don't want to miss breakfast, do you?" Kokichi asked. I shook my head no.

"Of course not, but let me get cleaned up first, I promise to be as quick as I can." I replied. I closed my door and got a new pair of clothes. I took a bath, since I wanted to be quick, I didn't dry my hair. I put on my shoes and walked back out into the dormitories main area.

"Finally, you're done, slow poke." Kokichi yawned. Kinda like he was saying I took so long he had time to take a nap. Which of course isn't true.

"Well then I'm assuming everyone's already at breakfast and you just came to get me because they were worried? Come on, let's get going." I spoke up. Kokichi hummed and we began to walk towards the dining hall.

"Hey, you were going to talk to me about something yesterday, right? Mind me asking what it is?" Kokichi asked. I looked at him with pure joy.

"Really? You mean you're willing to listen?!" I exclaimed. Kokichi watched me with slightly widened eyes then he burst out laughing.

"Seriously?! You're that happy about it! Geez, for someone who always seems to need to be wakened up, you sure have a lot of energy." Kokichi pointed out. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I scoffed.

"Nishishishi~!"

I turned to Kokichi with a raised brow. But he refused to look at me at all. What a weirdo.

"So, what exactly did you want to tell me?" Kokichi asked once more. I hummed for a moment. I can't tell him out in the open, I risk the cameras seeing.

"Could you meet me back in the dormitories, with Rantaro?" I questioned. I turned to Kokichi and his expression blanked for a moment. Then it turned to one of a child throwing a tantrum.

"Do you have to bring him along?" Kokichi countered. I nodded in response and Kokichi scoffed at me.

"What's wrong with Rantaro?" I asked.

"I don't trust Rantaro." Kokichi instantly stated.

"Just like you don't trust me?" I asked. Kokichi paused in his tracks.

"That's a little bit different. But considering it's the only way I'm going to find out what you want to tell me, then fine. But you better make it interesting. I hate anything that's boring!" Kokichi decided. I nodded.

The rest of the way to the dining hall was spent in silence. When we finally got to the dining hall, we were met with the sight of an arguement taking place.

"I mean, it was just to easy. I don't think it'll end like this." Kaede started.

"I wonder.... do you wish the killing game had continued?" Korekiyo asked her with an accusative look.

"N-Not at all—!" Kaede started.

"Then don't ruin our happy moment, you fuckin' skank!" Miu yelled at her. Kaede flinched. I turned a glare towards Miu.

"Hey Kaede.... I don't get what you're so worried about. Monokuma is dead now. So there's no way the game can continue." Kokichi spoke up from beside me. I was about to speak up before something cut me off.