Chapter Seven: Strange Dream? Or Memory?

Kokichi's P.O.V

"What's with all this?" Rantaro asked. I'm assuming he was referring to the food, snack and games, Possibly to the blankets and pillows everywhere. If I didn't know any better, I honestly would have thought that (F/n) was the Ultimate dreamer.

"Well, I know we are having a slumber party just because we said it in front of the cameras, but I figured I might as well turn it into an actually slumber party." (F/n) spoke up. Rantaro hummed.

"I'm assuming that you made all the snacks and everything then?" Rantaro questioned. (F/n) nodded. I walked over towards the games she brought over and got out sequence.

"Mind if we play this game?" I asked. (F/n) looked over to me and her expression brightened. I wonder if it's a game that we played in the past before?

"Oh! Rantaro, do you mind if we play sequence?" (F/n) cheerily asked. Rantaro chuckled at her actions and shaked his head.

"Not all. I'll just clear a spot on the floor." Rantaro replied. Annoyance seeped through me. I usually feel that way when Rantaro is interacting with (F/n). I'm assuming that it has something to do with my previous memories. It's honestly kinda annoying. I actually really wanted to ask (F/n) more about my memories. In private. Granted, I should feel lucky. Everyone's else doesn't have someone to tell them what they actually did in their life time. It's actually comforting that my memories are fake. I don't have to worry about D.I.C.E.

Rantaro quickly cleared off a spot on the floor, and (F/n) and him sat down. I sat by (F/n) and set up the game.

"Since there's three of us, we only have to make one sequence. Each sequence is five diagonally, horizontally or anything of the sort. You get five cards, when you use one, make sure to grab another one.." I trailed off, explaining all the rules. (F/n) seemed amused, while Rantaro listened intently. I raised a brow at her once I was done.

"What's with the look? Are you just know noticing how adorable I am~?" I asked. (F/n) laughed lightly.

"No, it's just I know when you still had your memories, before any game we played, you would always explain the rules just in case. Even if we played it a lot." (F/n) responded. I hummed in response.

"Well putting that aside, let's get started with the game." Rantaro spoke up. (F/n) nodded in agreement.

........

We played games and snacked the whole night. I think I've gotten a better idea of what (F/n) is like. She can be timid, passive-aggressive and sarcastic. Though extremely out-going when around friends. All of us were on the bed, since (F/n) wouldn't have it any other way around. But we closed are selves off into three different sections.

What was up with (F/n)'s bed anyway? It's pretty uncomfortable. Meanwhile mine feels like your sleeping on a cloud. Maybe it's because thats what her research lab is supposed to be like? It's still a pretty crappy reason to give her a bed as uncomfortable as this one. But it was bare able at the moment.

Soon my eyes began to close and darkness filled my vision. Sleep clawing it's way over me. Completely taking over.

.......

I opened my eyes to find myself at some sort of school event. I was dressed in a purple hoodie and black jeans. With red converses. The members of D.I.C.E were in front of me. Also dressed causally. The we're talking about something, I'm not sure what. Their voices coming out muffled. The event appeared to be some sort of festival and it was midday.

I'm guessing I was lucid dreaming. But that line of thought was questioned when my head turned to the side, without me wanting to do so. Sitting at a brown and worn bench was (F/n). She had on a off the shoulder creamed colored sweater and a dark blue skirt. With white knee high socks, with pokidots all over them. And lastly with black flats.