Chapter Sixteen:

I decided to go and look for Kokichi, see if anything weird happened with him. I'm sure Tsumugi wouldn't have the courage to cosplay as him if she thought there's a chance he could have walked in on it. Though, just as I was about to leave the dorms, I bumped into him. He looked panicked, once his gaze met me, he seemed more relieved.

"Oh, thank god!" He suddenly exclaimed. I raised a brow at me. He was panting, I guess he ran here. It was only a little after the fake Kokichi was here, did he run into himself.

"I-i.... just come with me for a moment." Kokichi stated. He grabbed my hand and proceeded to drag me into his room. He shut the door behind him. While he was occupied, I made sure to glance around the room. I saw a board with everyone's pictures on it, everyone separate into different categories. Before I could see which categories everyone was in, Kokichi flipped it over so I could see it.

"So, what exactly got you in such a panic?" I ask. Kokichi turned to me, finally calming down.

"Monokuma and the Monokubs were distracting me earlier. Right as I was leaving Monophanie asked, 'do you think we distracted him from (F/n) long enough?' So I rushed here to find out what was going on. Since last time I checked, you were still here." Kokichi explained the situation to me. I nodded in understanding.

"Well, just before you got here, I was talking to someone that looked just like you. I was able to tell the difference, but that's beside the point. They brought up the flashback light and my memories. I think it might be Tsumugi and I think she might suspect that I'm the real person with all of their memories back." I stated. Kokichi seemed to freeze.

"And what did you tell them?" Kokichi questioned.

"Rantaro stopped by earlier and told me what everyone else remembered, so I simply repeated what I was told. The fake you agreed. Then ran off somewhere." I replied. Kokichi let out a breath of relief as clasped onto his bed. My eyes widened. Was he okay?

"Kokichi is something wrong?" I asked. Walking over and taking a seat by him on his bed. It really was a whole lot softer then mine. Like sitting on a cloud. Why was mine so much more uncomfortable.

"I'm relieved. I thought something happened to you, or the mastermind might have a reason to target you. Granted they still might have one." Kokichi let out a pained laugh. I gave him a gentle smile.

"It's alright Kichi. If the mastermind does end up targeting me and succeeding, you just have to stick to the plan of getting out. Alright?" I attempted to cheer Kokichi up. It didn't work. He gave me and annoyed look and glared. My eyes widened in surprise. Kokichi pinned me to the bed within a matter of moments. His glare still present.

"There's something I have been meaning to bring up. You aren't suicidal, but you clearly don't seem to put any value in your life. It's true that we made up a plan for us all to get out of here. But if it came done to it, would you hesitate to get me out rather then saving yourself?" Kokichi interrogated.

"Of course, you're my friend Kokichi. Why wouldn't I?" I replied with a question of my own. Kokichi's glare only grew at my response.

"I don't care if I'm your friend, you shouldn't be so okay with dying! Why are you so okay with it?!" If not for the fact of how close we are, I'm sure Kokichi would have shouted. His eyes seemed pained and the glasses over. Was he about to cry?

"With my condition, once I get older, I won't be able to stay awake as long. There will get a point I won't even be able to stay awake. I'll be left immobile." My response only seemed to make Kokichi even more angry.

"Is that the only reason?" Kokichi asked in a cold tone.

"Yes." I quickly answered. Kokichi's eyes seemed to soften, but he was still clearly angry.

"That's clearly a lie. What's the other, or real reason (F/n)? Don't you trust me enough to know?" Kokichi asked. His voice nearly seemed pained. I gave him a soft smile.

"Considering you're gaining your memories back, I'm sure you'll find out at some point. But it'll probably only make you more upset at me." I anwsered him. Kokichi wore a defeated expression. Then he gave me a gentle smile.

"I might get angry, but it's difficult to stay angry for long. Granted, it's not like you would actually understand why that is." Kokichi muttered the last sentence. What did he think I wasn't able to understand? Kokichi sat up. Letting me get up along with him. Kokichi was silent.

"You should probably head Back to your room, it's getting late." Kokichi spoke up. I nodded, even though there was a chance he didn't see. I got up and started heading to my room. Quickly getting there and relaxing to the comforts of my bed. Why was it so much more uncomfortable than Kokichi's?

Not thinking on that thought for long. I quickly drifted to sleep.

.........

When I woke up the next morning, it was a little bit before the morning annocement went off. I noticed there wasn't some kinda of electronic beside my bed so I picked it up. The screen flickered on, at first being completely black.

(F/n) (L/n) the Ultimate Dreamer, who's the most important person in your life?

The screen flickered to show my little brother, father, and mother strapped down to a chair of some sort. Struggling, not being able to get free.

"Help! Somebody help!" I heard my brother cry. There was no way that this was real right....? My body started to shake.

It really would be such a shame if something were to happen to them..... phuhuhuhuhu...

Then I heard three gunshots. Bullet holes inside each of my family members heads. In a frenzy, I threw the device across the room and my body continued to shake.

There was no way that it was really! Kokichi had said it was common for the participants to get a motive video. There was nothing on any family members or loved ones getting hurt. Though there was some evidence of them going in and taking some sort of video with the Danganronpa crew.

The image from earlier kept flashing to the for front of my mind. Refusing to believe my words. Even if I new it wasn't real.

Why would my family agree to take a video like that to begin with?

...

Maybe they want me dead. Maybe I'm nothing more then a burden.

...

A knock was heard at my door, causing me to jump. My body was still shaking. I couldn't bring myself to anwser the door.

Tsumugi's P.O.V

Everything is going according to plan. (F/n) will be to traumatized to leave her room and Kokichi will be there to comfort her. The two should become a couple before long. Maybe I could set one of them up to be murdered for the second of third one. Since the first one is already underway.