Chapter 1: Introduction

Ari POV
~6 months ago~

"The fuck you think you going?" I heard herb ask me as I put clothes in my suit case.
"So you'on hear me talking to you girl?" He asked grabbing onto my arm hard as hell.
"Yo, let me go g. I'm not about to do this wit you today."
"Answer me"
"I'm leaving. I can't take this no more for real. The cheating, lying, staying out late, fighting.....all of it" I spoke clearly to him as tears ran down my face.

He looked at me as if I were the one doing something wrong. He looked so hurt, but oh well he put me through hell and I'm over it, I'm over him. "So that's it? After all we been through you just gon leave me?" He asked.
"You know I love you, you know I tried. Don't flip this on me like everything is my fault." I truthfully spoke as I went into our son, yosohn's room and grabbed him and his things and left.

Present day
July 13

"Bitchhhhh! I'm tryna get fucked up tonight. ANNNNNNNNDDDDD I'm tryna find me a scamming ass rich ass nigga" my extra ass best friend, Kash yelled through face time. She wants me to go out with her tonight and "get some dick" but ever since I broke up with herb I just really ain't been feeling like getting back into a relationship. Niggas ain't shit, and they ain't helping me chase this bag.

I never got a chance to introduce myself. My name is Ariana Fletcher, I'm 24 with 1 son. I'm single, well now I am. My best friend is Kash Doll, we been friends since forever and that's my bitch, I know she gon ride til the wheels fall off and after that she gon still walk by my side. I'm a party promoter, and sort of a model, not all the way I just do a few photoshoots here and there. Enough about me, let's get back to this bitch forcing me to go out with her.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top. If you don't go ya moms a hoe." Kash said making me laugh at her dumb ass. "Bitch ya mama got five baby daddies. She's the hoe." I retorted. "But since you want me to go out so bad what time you want me to be ready?" I asked knowing she was gon come a whole hour early and try to rush the fuck out of me.
"

11"
"Is Nicki coming" I asked her knowing she had already asked her before she called me. "Yeah....oh and keira coming so be nice" I scoffed at what she said. Keira is Kash's cousin and also my baby daddy's girlfriend. "Girl fuck her. Ian worried bout nan bitch. Its Nicki you gotta be worried bout being nice to the hoe." I laughed.

We stayed on the phone for about 30 minutes and talked about what we were going to wear and shit. After I got off the phone it was 9:00 on the dot so I started getting ready cause Lord knows it was gon take me some time to do my hair. I got in the shower for about 30 minutes and got out and washed my face and did my makeup. By the time I had did all of that it was 10:00, so I started on my hair. I did a wet and wavy look on my hair and I put on a tight black sparkle dress that stops above my knees, and I was ready to go.

~30 minutes later~
I ran to my ringing phone seeing it was Nicki calling me.
"Hello....."
"I'm omw out"
"Bitch shut up I'm dressed on time this time y'all hoes just early as fuck." I hung up the phone grabbed my purse and headed out the door locking it behind me. "Damn wth took you so long to come out the house, we been wating on yo ass forever" I scrunched my face up because I know that deep ass voice wasn't Nicki or kash, then I look over and see my bitch Tae. I damn near jumped out of my skin. I jumped on him and screamed "TAEEEEE!!! You didn't tell me you was coming back". Tae is my boy best friend, he moved to Atlanta for some business shit and he been getting his coin so ian really stress the reason he left. I haven't seen him in person in 3 months and to say I missed him was an understatement.

We pulled up to the club and it was popped as fuck. "I'm finna go get some drinks, Ari come wimme." Nicki told me and grabbed my hand damn near dragging me to the bar. "Girl what tf you want"

"Herb here, wit his lap dog" I chuckled and looked around until I spotted keira basically fucking him wit her clothes on. "Girl fuck them we came to get tf lit. That bitch know not to jump stupid." With that bring said we got a couple bottles of Hennessey and brought them back to our section in V.I.P.

~aftee the club~

RING RING RING! RING RING RING!

I looked down at my ringing phone seeing it was herb I just let it ring. We don't got shit to talk about since my son with my mother right now, what could he possibly want?

After we left the club I made Nicki, Tae, and Kash stay at my house since they was drunk off they ass. Nicki and Tae slept in the same guest room, for what I don't know, I have three extra rooms, and Kash slept wit me. That bitch might play hard but she scared of the dark, ole scary ass.

When I got in my room I immediately stripped and took a shower for a good 15 minutes. When I got out I tied my hair up and put my bonnet on, and slid on a bra and some panties. I came out of the bathroom to a naked ass Kash sleep in my bed. I laughed at the sight and turned the light and TV off and went to sleep.

~Hey y'all, this my first book so I'm kinda just winging it you feel me. Feel free to hmu wit ideas or some shit you know just do what yah do. But yeah next update should be here before thus weekend ends.~