Chapter 6: Part 2

Ari's POV

"KEVIN NO!" I yelled. What the fuck, this is exactly why I didn't want to tell him. Its to much going on and my head is pounding.

"Ari shut da fuck up! What the fuck wrong wit you mane? You think you just gon fuck wit my li sista and imma be cool wit it?" Kevin asked

"Dawg ian even know this was yo sister bruh. But you pulling a gun out on me? That's lame as hell g. Do what you gotta do patna." Kurrenci boldly replied.

At this point I'm finna hurt both of these niggas.

"Dreka say something what the fuck! Kevin put the gun down g yo kids is upstairs." I said to Kevin hoping that he would have some type of compassion.

"You ain't tell this nigga you was my sister?" He finally asked me.

"No Kevin! I shouldn't have too. I am a grown ass woman why the fuck I gotta keep telling you this shit?" I yelled cause at this point he pissing me off, I'm not one of his damn kiss he can't dictate my damn life. If he was gon do this he should've stayed his ass in Louisiana.

"Say round lemme holla at you fa a minute right quick outside." He said to Kurrenci who was just standing there like he ain't care his life was finna come to an end.

As they walked outside Dreka just stood there with a mug on her face, what the fuck she mad about? She ain't the one who about witnessed her future baby daddy being killed.

"What's wrong wit you?" I asked.

"Ever since we got back up here he been acting out about YOU, and now he pulling weapons out while our children are in the house."

"So what you really tryna say, cause it seem like you got sum you want to get off ya chest baby girl." I said cause it sound like she saying my brother don't need to be around me cause he acts a fool over everything.

"I'm saying maybe you shouldn't come to our house with your drama. You already got in involved in a whole fight today, and ian never had those problems until I was with you. Your making Kevin think irrationally and ion like it." No this bitch did nor tell me I couldn't come back to MY brother house or be around MY brother. Yeah let me get the fuck up out of here before I smack this hoe for real.

I heard laughs and chuckles and as I look over I see kurrenci and Kevin dapping up like they were the neat of friends. Ian even ask them why cause that is just how niggas do.

"Kurrenci take me home I left my car over there and I need a ride." I basically told him, not asked.

"Ight baby girl. You ight?"

"I'll tell you in the car" I said as I grabbed the keys and walked to the door.

"She mad at me for being her brother but oh well mane she'll come around" I heard Kevin mumble. And everybody know, I GET THE LAST WORD.

"Nah g I'm mad cause you think it's cool to act the way you do. I'm grown I can handle myself grow the fuck up nigga. But since ya wife don't want me here I won't be back over here, trust me on that one." And with that being said I walked upstairs to tell my niece and nephew good bye and left to the car.

Kurrenci came out a little bit after me and asked what happened.

"So whenever y'all went outside to talk about whatever tf it was y'all was talking bout, dreka basically said it was my fault that hr was acting like he was. And that ian need to come back over her house no more and that basically I was a bad influence on her and shit. So I'm like hey that's fine I won't come back fuck you and him bitch." I explained while he sat and listened. That's what I love about him, he just listens to me.