Chapter 7: It's a Trap

9:00 A.M

Ari's House

Ari's POV

After that "fight" between Kurrenci and I last night, we haven't spoken to each other. I get that he's mad but I won't kiss his ass, sorry that's what I don't do. I'm not ready for a relationship with him because I'm scared he's gonna hurt me.

But whenever he stops being mad he knows where to find find me, ian moving and ian changed my number until then, it is what it is.

As I got out my bed to get ready for the day I looked at my phone and seen herb texted me.

Yosohn's Father 🙄🖕🏽 : u call me last night?

Me: yeah, bitch. Wtf I tell you bout having these bitches round my son? You think shit a game, then the bitch had the nerve to put ha dick suckers on my son knowing ion even like her. I guess imma have to show you better than I can tell you. You won't be seeing ya son until you learn some act right. I'll be on my way to get him shortly, have him fucking ready. You got til 3.

I really just can not believe this nigga got that Keira bitch around my son. HER of all bitches. Last time it was that Kayla bitch, and she was just somebody he was fucking because Keira was out of town. Yeah let that bitch be over there when I pull up, I'm hurting that hoe for real.

I turned my music on and got in the shower for a good 20 minutes. After I got out I put my bra and panties on and lotioned up. That was the easy part, the hard part was figuring out what I wanted to wear.

After contemplating for what felt like years, I just decided to put on some gray sweats, and a yellow plaid button up and my furry yellow Chanel slides. Keep it cute and simple.

As I was doing my makeup my phone rang and to my surprise it was Kash. Ian heard from her in a lil minute her and Nicki got into two months ago again about meek, and ever since Kash ain't talked to us. Its always like that and then she decides to start speaking to us apologizing and shit when he leave ha ass high and dry.

"Hello" I said answer the face time still in the mirror doing my makeup.

"Hey sis. You wanna go to the mall today. I got something to tell y'all."

Y'all?

"Yeah what time. I gotta get Yosohn at 3." I said truthfully. I love Keysia with all my heart but I'm not about to continue this cycle. We gon get some shit straight today.

"Alright then around 4."

"Ight." And with that being said I hung up. I just wanna know what she got to tell us. For real.