Chapter 5: Behind My Respect

6 months later

Kurrenci's POV

6:45 P.M

"So you really think you just gon keep playing wit me huh?" I asked wiping my pistol down with a towel. I was sitting cross legged inside the basement of an abandoned house torturing a man--excuse me, this BITCH. He stole from me and on top of that he going round telling folks he fucked my sister.

"Seems like you don't have much to say now, huh brotha?"I asked him as I ripped the tape off his mouth harshly. He began begging and pleading with me to let him go and shit which only made it much much worse for him.

"Please bwiggs, just let me go! I wasn't the only one!" He cried. I just laughed dead in his face.

"Not only are you a thief, and a liar but you a rat too? Aw damn buddy. You going out sad as fuck." I evilly grinned. "Who else was wit you?"

"You know I can't even say, kurrenci. Just please let me go I promise I'll get you every penny back I jus---gco"

"Yo SHUT DA FUCK UP AND ANSWER THE QUESTION." I screamed. It got silent, ion like silence.

"I see you take me for a joke, right? Let's see if you get to talking when lives are being played wit." U said then whistled.

Down came his mother, aunt, and sister. He looked like he seen a ghost. "You like playing games, I assume. Yes? Let's play a game its called right or wrong. You give me the answers I want I take a bullet out, butttt you say the wrong thing and I'm knocking each one of these beautiful women off. Let's begin."

"Who sent you?" I asked

"I can't tell you" without saying a word one of my workers shot his sister in the head. Blood splattered everywhere, he looked scared, and sad....everything I love to see.

"Round two. This one has a time limit. 30 seconds on the clock. Where is my money?"

"He wouldn't tell us. I--I--I really don't know we just dropped it off." He cried

"So you fucked my little sister?" I asked mostly because I wanted to see what he was gon say.

"...no bruh! I was just talking I swear." He pleaded. At this point he not telling me what I need to know and he has disrespected me beyond measures. And my sister told me not to spare his lil pussy ass, so off wit his fuckin head.

"Listen....if you tell me what I need to know I will let you go....that's my word." He looked like he just won a million dollars.

"Alright listen man. Ion know much because I'm just a runner but meek sent me and my boy Karlous and another nigga named Tyler. He told us to run off with ya money so that's what we did. He made us meet at sheetz and drop it off in a black escalade. And as for me fucking your sister that nigga Tyler started telling people that when we was smoking a blunt. I apologize."

"You gon go find both them niggas you ran wit and being them back to me. If I find out some snake shit happening I swear I'm killing ya mother, aunt, and your son. Think it's a joke and see what the last nigga saw. Let him go." I spoke sternly about to walk out.

"What you want me to do when I find em? Where do I bring them too?"

"Tell em y'all got a lick, and I'll send you the address. Stay in the back."

____________________

To Ari 🍑😍: wyd, beautiful.

Ever since that day at her mama house me and ari got real close. We ain't together or nun, we just chilling for right now. It took me a whole month to get her to go out on a date wit me, whew Chile she is stubborn as hell. I gotta make her mine and fast too cause niggas be all over her when we go out places.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone dinging indicating that she texted me back.

From Ari 🍑😍: lol, nothing. Why what's up?
To Ari 🍑😍: you tryna let me swing thru?
From Ari 🍑😍: we ain't fucking lmfaoo.
To Ari 🍑😍: girl ain't nobody worried bout fuckin yo little ass. Just answer the damn question
From Ari 🍑😍: dont get no attitude nigga but yeah, you can come by. Call me when you pulling up so I can unlock the door.
To Ari 🍑😍: on GanG

as I was putting my clothes on, my doorbell rang.

"Yo wdf. Who is it?!" I yelled

"Emani"

"What you want man?" I asked with an attitude opening the door. My mother taught me to never disrespect a woman, but this bitch clearly don't respect herself the way she be putting herself on me. I hate when women do that.

"You haven't called me baby and I was starting to get worried." She said pushing herself on to me rubbing my dick they my jeans

"I haven't called you because I'm not interested in you. You was just some head and a quick but, you know that. Emani your a beautiful girl but I just don't want no relationship with you. You can find you somebody so go find a man that's willing to love you cause its not me." I didn't mean to say it so harsh but damn shordy be bugging the fuck out my line.

"Wow, you must got somebody new. Its straight FUCK YOU KURRENCI." She yelled walking out crying, slamming my door. She know we don't belong together.

I just finished getting dressed and drove to Ari house. As I pulled up I hit her up to let her know I was outside.

From Ari 🍑😍: bring yo ass in then. I'm not getting up the door open nigga.

I chuckled as I read her response, this girl a trip. I like that she ain't scared of me and speaks whatever is on her mind.

I walked in the house and saw she cooked and she was sitting on the couch. She could've came and opened that damn door for me.

"Hey wife!" I yelled trying to kiss her but she put her hand up and mushed my face.

"BOY?! Don't play wit me. But hey Maurice." She said calling me by my middle name. Only her mother does that but I like when Ari calls me that too, she different.

"I can't get no kiss? No hug? What I did?" I asked sounding fake offended. She looked at me and smiled.

"You ain't do nothing." She said climbing on my lap to kiss me and sat back where she was at.

We ate and chilled and watched movies all day. I'm glad I brought clothes cause ion wanna go home. I love being up under this girl.

"You leaving?" She asked me as I shook my head no and took my shirt off.

"Well I'm going to bed so come on." She said as I followed her upstairs to her room and laid down.

"Good night" we both said and fell asleep.

______________________

~I feel like I be adding to much or I don't add enough. Ion know y'all lmk what I should work on.~