Chapter 3: Pressure

12:37 A.M

Ari POV

"IF A NIGGA WANT PRESSURE WE GIVE HIM THAT SMOKE, YEAH ALL OF MY NIGGAS ON GO" me, Nicki, and Tae rapped on the way to Adrianna's. We swear we some thugs when 4way turn on. Kash mad ass decided she would drive by herself there because her and Nicki wasn't talking still, I guess. She better not come around with that bad ass energy, or that toxic ass nigga. I'm tryna get live tonight.

"You need to give yo nail tech that smoke, bitch cause yo nails ugly as fuck." Tae high ass said as I mugged the fuck out of him. My shits wasn't that fucking bad.

"Bitch yo shit look like RAAWWWRRR" he laughed

"Bitch yo shit look like RAAWWWRRR" he laughed. At this point he's finna piss me off, that's why ion never get high with him. He do the extra.

"Aye stop by the store real fast, we need some more cigars" Nicki said

"Ooouuu bring me some sour belts out of there and a light blue Gatorade"

"Pump the gas since yo lazy ass ain't coming in" I told Tae as I pulled by the pump and got out the car pulling my dress down.

I dropped my phone so I bent down yo pick it up and as I got up to walk away me and this fine ass light skin wit dreads ran into each other.

"Damn bitch watch where you going!" He yelled dusting himself off. No this nigga didn't.

"Bitch? Watch who the fuck you talking to my nigga. I will fuck you up!" I shouted getting in his face, now getting attention from other people at the store. I guess that pissed him off even more because he smacked me, HARD.

Before I knew it me, Nicki, and Tae was jumping that nigga until it was broken up by some random people. I saw people calling the police so we got back in the car and sped off towards the club.

"Yo what da fuck was we jumping that nigga for" Tae asked. I'm assuming he ain't see that pussy hit me, he just got out swinging because we was.

"THAT FUCK ASS NIGGA CALLED ME A BITCH AND ON TOP OF THAT HE FUCKING HIT ME" I yelled pulling up at the club. By now we were fixing ourselves and what not. I was fine as long as my frontal was still straight.

____________________

2:16 A.M

At the club

We all was currently at the club, even Kash. We was turnt throwing ass, taking shots, dancing wit everybody, I truly love my job.