Chapter 6: stay in a hoe's place

2:49 P.M

Kevin's POV

I was just gon be chilling today since Ari took Dreka with her shopping or whatever. Ari got this li nigga she been up under and shit and won't tell me who da bitch is mane. Its gon come out one day.

"DADDY!!" My daughter yelled at me

"My bad baby, what it is"

"I know what I want to be when I get older." She said smiling at me. I love her beautiful smile. Daddies girl fashoo dat.

I just gave her a toothy smile back and picked her up and put her on my lap.

"What you wanna be baby girl?" I asked drinking my Gatorade. Looking at her over the bottle.

"A prostitute." She said with a confident smile. I choked on my damn drink cause what da fuck she just say to me?

"You okay daddy?" She asked patting my back. I changed my mind about her being daddies little girl. I'm finna call her mama.

"Don't say that baby, that ain't a good thing to be. Choose something else." I said to her finally getting myself together. Where the hell she getting that shit from. We gon have a long discussion with her mother later on.

"Where did you hear that word from Ermiah?"

"I was watching Jerry Springer" she giggled. This shit ain't fuckin funny mane. I bout kicked ha lil ass thru the screen door.

"You not allowed to watch that shit no more. Now go play daddy got company coming over." I said kissing her on her cheek tickling her a little putting her down. She ran off somewhere screaming.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who dat is?"

"G open the door you know who it is!" I heard him yell. I laughed as I walked to the door opening it. He came in and took a seat in MY chair without speaking. Rude son of a bitch.

"Damn nigga, hey to you too bitch. Ian seen yo li yella ass since I touched down." I said dapping him up taking a seat next to him. Me and him used to run shit together in baton rouge, even tho he from Chicago he used to come down there, we was business partners. He got shit the sort of legal way now, he ain't in this drug shit like he used to be.

"I know bruh, I be busy these stores keep a nigga stuck really. And then on top of that Dave got me running things for him over here while he in Miami." He said. Kurrenci always been the nigga to make his money no matter what. He ain't fuck wit being broke I guess cause he always found a new way to make money when he was dicked out.

We sat and conversed for a minute catching up with each other and shit. We hopped on the game after a while.

______________________
8:22 P.M

Kurrenci's POV

"Ight baby girl hit me whenever you get to where you going so I know you got there safely......ight........bye." I said to Ari who was on the phone with me currently.

"Whaaatttt????? Kurrenci on the phone wit a bitch tryna make sure she got to where she getting too????" Kevin said sarcastically to me.

"Ha ha. Very fucking funny nigga. Nah I fucks wit shordy hard. We ain't together or nun, we just vibing. And she got me making phone calls making sure she good and don't need nothing already. Damn." I said thinking out loud sort of.

I done fucked wit some solid women before ian gon front like I never did but I never worked out wit none of em. I hope I work out wit Ari cause I know she done been thru hell and back wit niggas and I done been thru hell and back wit these females. I'm tryna stop a cycle for the both of us.