Chapter 2: stupid love

~Ari's POV~

I woke up to the sound of Kash's phone going off, and it seem like the bitch wasn't trying to get up to turn the mothafucka off. After the third time of it going off I kicked her ass off my bed and hurried up and faked like I was sleep. "Yo wtf man!" She yelled. I was trying so hard not to laugh at her hungover ass.

"Bitch wake yo ass up. Why the fuck would you do that stupid ass shit"

"Kash tf is you talm bout" I said with my eyes still closed stirring around a little before turning on side. I guess she was mad mad because she went and got in the shower without saying shit back to me. After all that she STILL didn't turn that damn phone off, so I reached over and did it myself before I got up and done my hygiene while she was in the shower. I decided to get up and make breakfast for my fat ass friends.

~breakfast~

I decided to make grits, bacon, liver mush, sausage links, cheese eggs, regular eggs, English muffins, croissant rolls, toast, cinnamon buns, and there was some orange juice to wash everything down with.

I went upstairs to wake Tae, and Nicki up to tell they asses to come eat. As soon as I got in the room I saw they were still sleeping peacefully, although they looked uncomfortable as fuck because Tae ass was hanging off the bed wit Nicki feet damn near in his mouth. Don't make no sense.

"RISE AND SHINE BITCHES, WAKE YALL ASS UP" I yelled turning on the might and opening the curtains. Tae got up and mugged the fuck out of me while Nicki dead to the world ass didn't budge. "Don't make that face baby doll, you ugly when you look like that" I laughed and walked out and grabbed a bottle off water and came back and poured it on Nicki. Bet the bitch up now.

"YO SON YOU DEADASS MY NIGGA?!?" her accent came out thick as hell. "I made you breakfast love" I smiled innocently and walked into my room were Kash was at.

She was on live playing one of her songs For Everybody.
"Don't hit my line, asking why my number in yo nigga shit
You wasting ya time
Prolly shoulda asked that nigga bitch
Prolly wasn't fuckin that
Prolly want a bad bitch in his life
I mean how the fuck am I supposed to know
I mean you said that he was yo nigga right?
Cuffin is dead
You heard what I said , bitch cuffin is dead
These new nuggas don't know how to act
They in and out of everybody
Never trust no nigga bitch
All these nigga counterfeit
Baby girl when you gon learn, that is not yo nigga shit"