1.

Jordan is 18 years old in this chapter

I was at the club bar drying glasses, getting ready to leave when church was let out. "Incoming"  Veronica one of the club woman said to me in a hushed tone. I looked up to see Jack and Red, headed right for me, both dropping down on the stools in front of me.  All ready knowing what they want I pour Jack a glass of Jameson and slide a bottle of Budweiser over to Red, "Baby" Jack says in a deep voice " When you look at me like that it makes me wanna rip your clothes off and take you over this bar right now" He says while looking at me with a smirk, then looking over at his brother who sits beside him. I had a few choice words in mind for him, but I decide to bite my tongue and just roll my eyes at him. Jack and Red continued with what ever conversation they were in when I decided I was gonna try to sneak off to my truck and head home, if that's what you wanna call it. "Red I'll be right back" Jack say's while walking up beside me putting his hands on my waist tightly.

As soon as we walked out the door I shoved Jack's hands off me and hastily walked to my truck. Before I could open the door Jack grab's my wrist and pull's me harshly into his chest "You are mine Jordan and don't you forget that!" he say's in my ear " I'll be home soon, Rage will be escorting you there! " I yank myself away from him and grunt under my breath a " fuck you" while opening my door and jump up in my truck. I turned the truck on and sped out of the club house lot with Rage following behind me on his Harley. 

I looked in my rear view mirror to see that of course Rage would be behind me still. I can't catch a fucking break, Jack has me watched by someone 24/7. Why am I being watched by someone all hours of the day you wonder? Well I ran away about 3 months back. My life sucks! My dad Danny Donovan, the previous president of the Reapers MC was caught by the police while out on a run when I was 9 years old, leaving my uncle Duke, my fathers brother to take over as president. My mom divorced my dad not long after and remarried 3 times before I watched her be murdered when I was 16. All I had was my Uncle Duke who I really only met a few times before my dad was put in prison, So being my only relative around, he took me in. Well that just made my life a hell of a lot worse, because that's when I met JACK DAVIDS, VP of the Reapers also known as SHIV. He was 22 and I was only 16. He claimed me as his, and my prick of a fucking uncle allowed it knowing I didn't want to be with him. He raped me, he took my innocence away from me, forced me to live with him, put's his hands on me when I do something he doesn't like. My uncle is no better for allowing it, knowing I hate Jack! He see's the mark's Jack leaves on me, he doesn't care which makes him just as much of a piece of shit as Jack.

I pulled in to the house which is a 5 minute drive from the club, while getting out of my truck, Rage pulls in and shuts his bike off. I'm just getting to the door when I call over my shoulder to Rage "You can come in and have a beer and hangout on the couch till Shiv get's here... you know it will be a while." He follows me through the door and opens the fridge to grab a beer, then goes in and sits on the couch while turning the t.v on. I have a soft spot for two of the brothers in the club one is Rage.. my dad took him under his wing when I was 8 and Rage was 16, the other is Jed Sanders also known as Bear my dads best friend, He trains me most mornings in the gym on how to fight, they are the only two I trust.

 "Night Rage" I yelled as I walked up the stairs, Rage just lifted his beer up in the air looking at me. I went to the room I share with Jack, changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, walked to the bathroom while pulling my long hair up into a messy bun, I brushed my teeth then headed back to the bedroom and hopped in bed, turning the lamp off beside me.

I was startled awake at the sound of the down stairs front door slamming and Jack yelling something at Rage. I could hear the front door click closed then heavy footsteps slumping up the stairs. I scoot as far over to the edge of my side of this queen sized bed as I can so I'll be as far away from him as can be. I look over at the clock and it's 4:40 a.m. Jack walks straight to the bathroom, I can hear the shower turn on, "please,please don't bother me this morning" I think to myself. About 10 minutes later I can see his figure walk by me to the other side of the bed where I feel the bed dip.