6.

I signed the agreement papers, put the pen on top of it and slide them back across the table to Dustin. Before I could lift my hand up off the papers his hand rested on top of mine, making my attention go from his hand and slowly up to his face. He looked at me with so much sincerity and said " You can trust me and my MC! Just give me a second." And with that he stood up, walked to the door and opened it. He was half way out the door looking out toward the bar, pointing and beckoning for someone to come to him. Then he walked back in and sat back in his chair at the desk, not much long after I heard the door behind me shut and the chair next to being pulled out and screeching against the wooden floor. I looked to my left and there he was, The Vice President of the Saints and brother to Dustin, Bullet. 

I looked at bullet giving him more or less a expressionless stare and asked "Did you know who I was the other night?" He looked confused at what I asked him, then looked to his brother, then back at me. "I'm a little confused, what do you mean did I know who you were the other night?" He had asked as if he didn't know anything. Dustin spoke up before anything else could be said. "Jordan, My brother doesn't know anything." he said then raising his hand up before I could respond and said "I brought bullet in here as he is my VP, and he needs to know who you are. I also brought him in here because I want you to tell us what happened and everything you know up unto this date with the Chicago Reapers." I quickly looked beside me looking at bullet then looking to Dustin and sighed while moving my chair in a way where I could see both their faces. 

  Bullet leaned forward in the chair clasping his hands together looking very confused

  Bullet leaned forward in the chair clasping his hands together looking very confused. I looked right into his eyes knowing I had to catch him up with the information of who I am first. "Bullet, My full name is Jordan Elizabeth..." I take a deep breath in and let it out as he stares through my soul. "DONOVAN" I finish saying, nervous what he was thinking I bite my bottom lip. He looks to his brother, Im sure to confirm true of what just came out of my mouth. Dustin gives him a nod and Bullet looks back at me, cupping his hands and bringing them down his face then saying "You are a Donovan? There is only one living female Donovan, that know one for sure knew if she was actually still alive. You mean to tell me that you are Donny Donovan's Daughter? The run away niece of that reaper shit bag Duke Donovan?" I had no idea what to say next to him so I just nodded.

Bullet stood up and tarted pacing  back and forth the length of the room behind me, then stopped and looked passed me to his brother, I assume waiting for him to say something. So I finally decided to speak. "Bullet" I said nervously, making his angry eyes shift to me. " Let me tell you my story, The both of you!" I said while looking back and forth to both of them. Looking at Bullet I said "Please sit!" With bullet sitting down again I had both their attention and I started to tell them my story.

"As you probably know My dad was put in prison 15 years ago, he as you also probably know was the president of the reapers before that happened. After he was put in prison my mother took me away to Nevada, I was 9 years old. She filed for divorce and sent him the papers to sign. My mother married 3 times after my father. One thing I can admit is I hated my mother, She took me away from the family I was raised with, the reapers. My father was my everything, so her not telling him where she moved me too, and her not allowing me to contact him was just the nail on the head."