2.

THEIR NEW APARTMENT ^ 

6 YEARS LATER

JORDAN is 24, KELSEY is 25,CASSIE is 6 

"CASSANDRA ROSE DONAVAN!!! I will not yell it again, let's go.. Aunty Kelsey is waiting in the car!" "Okay mom, I'm right here" Cassie said walking out the door with her portable DVD player I bought her. "Do you want to ride in the truck with me or ride in the car with aunty Kelsey?" I asked her. "Mom I'll ride in the truck with you this time" she said with the cutest smile. I walked   Cassie to the truck  and climbed up in the back seat. "Put your seat-belt on, I'll be right back.. I just got to talk to aunty Kelsey real quick." I told her before I shut the door. I walked over to the driver side door of her car and tapped on the window. "Hey I'll follow you okay, we got what like a 3 hour drive east?" I asked. "Yeah 3 hours and 15 minutes away the gps says, you guys all-set?" Kelsey asked. I looked back at my truck then back to Kelsey. " I just gotta double check the straps on my motorcycle, don't need it falling over in the back of my truck, then I'll give ya the thumbs up." I said smiling.  I walked over to the back of my truck making sure all the straps were tight, which they all were. I hopped up in the truck and gave her the thumbs up. " And we are off to our new home, say bye to Illinois Cassie!! 

.....................................................................................................................................................

JORDAN'S BIKE!

We crossed into Kentucky 20 minutes ago which means we have 15 minutes till we are in Louisville

We crossed into Kentucky 20 minutes ago which means we have 15 minutes till we are in Louisville. "Cassie, you will finally have your own room, no more sharing with me." I said while looking in the rear view mirror, she looked up and the first thing I saw was her bright blue eyes and her full blown smile. I knew she was most excited about her own room, but she is also excited to start 1st grade in 3 weeks.

*****

It was 4:30, traffic  was busy through the part of the city we have to drive through to get to our apartment. Our apartment was on the outskirts of Louisville. "We are here Cassie!!!" I yelled excitedly. Its a cute red home with a balcony over the garage and a deck out the back with a fenced in yard were the neighbors can't see into the yard. It's definitely the nicest place yet that we have lived in not to mention the 3 bedrooms!! The moving truck was already here, Thank god they help bring the furniture up.. those stairs are steep. 

A few ours later we had all the furniture rearranged. It was 7:30 so we decided to order in pizza for dinner and sit down to watch Moana. 15 minutes later the door bell rang, and our pizza was here."HI" I said with a big smile "Hi, I had a order here for a large half Pepperoni half Hawaiian pizza?" the young blonde haired boy said "Yes you got the right place!" mmm you could smell the deliciousness "It's $15.75" he said. So I gave him $21.75 and sent him on his way. I ran back upstairs, setting the pizza on the coffee table, grabbed 3 cups and a bottle of coke out of the fridge and sat back down on the couch. "Here's to our first dinner in our new home" Kelsey said joyfully raising our cups of soda together!