5.

As I opened the door both Kelsey and Cassie stand directly in front of me. "who was that mommy?" Cassie asked "ya Jordan! Who was that handsome devil?" Kelsey asked right after. I took a moment to myself and walked passed them and set my bag down on the couch. I then turned around to see a anxious Cassie waiting. "He is just a new friend of mine, that I met at the gym. He insisted on giving me a ride back, that's all!" Kelsey raised one of her eyebrows giving me that yeah okay look. while Cassie responded with a " oh, okay mom." and then walked back to the table on the balcony to finish her breakfast. 

"Okay Spill right now! Why were you on the back of a bikers bike?" Kelsey squealed out

"Okay Spill right now! Why were you on the back of a bikers bike?" Kelsey squealed out. " Okay so I didn't tell you yet what happened while I was out last night.." So I told her everything from stopping in at the gym yesterday and meeting Danicka to driving around and stopping in at the bar and meeting bullet, Bruiser, and Dusty and everything else from the night to then getting home and going to bed. I then told her about my time at the gym this morning all the way up until Dustin insisted on giving me a ride home. " My god Jordan, 2 sexy brothers. Though do you think it's a good idea to get involved in another motorcycle club?" Kelsey asked in a more concerned tone. "I'm honestly not sure, It could be good, but it could also be bad. I wanna find out more about them, and for that we need to contact your dad. As for now we need the money so I think I'm going to head over there later and tell Dustin I'm in for Saturday nights fight, If that's okay with you watching Cassie for me?" 

"Jordan you know I'll watch Cassie, you don't even need to ask. As for my dad, we have to wait for him to contact us, he threw out the last burner phone and told me he was getting a new one and would contact us with it soon." She responded. God I love her and appreciate everything she has done for Cassandra and I.  "Thank you again Kels!" I had told her. 

***********

It's a few hours later and time to drop Cassie off at soccer camp. We hop up in my truck and head down the road. As we pulled up and parked  Cassie started pointing towards the kids. "Mom! That's my new best friends Kinsley and Karla!" She said as she unbuckled and jumped down from the truck, already running ahead of me to her new friends sitting on the field stretching. "She's a ball of awesomeness!" a voice said from beside me. "I'm Coach Johnson, Cody Johnson." he said holding his hand out for me to shake. "Jordan Donovan" I said while shaking his hand. "I don't recall seeing you at yesterday's practice?" I said with a questioning expression on my face. "I apologize I was late to practice, The twin girls over there are mine. They have grown quite fond of your daughter!" He had said with a goofy looking grin.

 They have grown quite fond of your daughter!" He had said with a goofy looking grin