8.

We had been driving for about 15 minutes, We were no longer in the city. and the only place other than fields and trees that I saw was a cute Diner. I looked at Spencer and smiled. This man who I really didn't know, made me feel things I've never felt or experienced before. He must of felt my eyes on him because he started to smile and then said " You can take a picture, It will definitely last longer!" He took a quick glance at me then back to the road. "You know, maybe I will!" I said while smirking and digging my phone out of my back pocket. " Say Cheese!" I said making him look and laugh, while I snapped a picture. "I was being sarcastic darling" he said taking another quick glance, while still chuckling. "So In all seriousness where are you taking us?" I asked as I looked over at him. I watched as he bit his bottom lip, then he said " I'm bringing you to my childhood home!" he glanced at me and smiled and then looked back to the road and continued "The three of you cant stay in that house anymore. You are a saint and we take care of our own!" I smile and turn to him setting my hand on his free hand that is resting on the middle consul. "Thank you Spencer, thank you for everything you have done and are doing for us!" I said as sincerely as I could. He turned to smile at me and said " The house is just down this road."

We pulled into a driveway with tree's down both sides opening to a beautiful 2 story white house with a wrap around porch

We pulled into a driveway with tree's down both sides opening to a beautiful 2 story white house with a wrap around porch. It looked to of had a big backyard, though it was surrounded by forest, This place was so secluded. What I would have gave to be raised in a home and family like this. Spencer looked at me while shutting the truck off and then looking to the back seat "She is still sleeping." He said looking back to me, then opening his door and stepping down. He made his way to my side as I opened the door. He smiled and slipped his left arm around my back and right arm under my knees lifting me down out of the truck, which mad me giggle along with him while giving me a perfect opportunity to throw my arms around his neck. I was enjoying this closeness. It was almost like my body needed it! We stared into each others eyes as his lips came closer and closer and.... "Spencer honey!! Your Home and brought a guest?" a voice yelled from the porch making us both look toward the voice. He set me down and quickly opened up the back door to grab Cassie, who I couldn't believe was still sleeping. Then he said while carrying her "I actually brought 2 guest!"

 Then he said while carrying her "I actually brought 2 guest!"

BETH BLACK ^ SPENCER,DUSTIN, and DANICKA'S MOTHER

We stopped on the porch, Spencer still carrying Cassie. " Hey mom" Spencer says while kissing her on the cheek. "This is Jordan and her daughter, They are under club protection and need a home to stay at. There will be another as well but she won't be here till later. Dustin and I thought you would enjoy the company when you are home." he said " Oh honey of course, I'd love the company! she said then looked to me and said " Im Beth! Make yourself at home, I'll just go get the rooms ready, Did you bring your things?" I shook my head no and then Spencer spoke up "We will be collecting their things tomorrow as we have a lot to do tonight!" He said smiling at his mom. "Okay, and whats your name?" she says looking at Cassie, who I now just realized is awake. " I'm Cassie!" she says then looks at me and whispers "Mom where are we?" I look to Spencer and Beth and say "This is where we will be staying for a while, this is Beth. Spencer's momma. This is their home." then Beth says while holding her hand out "It is now your new home, Would you like to come with me to pick out a room?" Cassie looks to me and says "Can I momma?" I look to her and say "Of course!"