10.

I enter the cage smiling at what Spencer whispered in my ear, without realization on the big man standing in the corner across from me giving me a very wry look. My smile immediately dropped from my face. This guy was big, like 6'2 big, Hard as rock all around! I quickly glance across over at my club... My club, My family. I can do this, I believe I can take this big guy down! "Kick his ass Jordan" Kelsey yell's as loud as she can. I quickly smile, then looked back to the guy known as Tank as the announcer say's our names and then say's "FIGHT!" 

 I quickly smile, then looked back to the guy known as Tank as the announcer say's our names and then say's "FIGHT!" 

The man then steps in closer toward me, as I shift on my toes, keeping my hands up by my face. This douche starts giving me a cheeky wide smile as he steps in and throws his right arm out to punch me, I dodge, then his left arm comes around as he steps in again, I dodge, and then he finishes with a uppercut that I spin away from.  You can definitely see the strength in his punches, But Spencer was right he is slow.  As he catches his breath for a split second after his previous try at hitting me with the uppercut, I take two fast steps forward and jab him two times in the face when he staggers back a step with him going wide punching me in the side hitting me in the ribs, making me loose my breath and drop to the floor holding my side. 

He grabs me by my hair, pulling me up, With my hands immediately going to my head to pull at his hands . I can hear everyone yelling, but can't here what's being said.  Tank then let's one of his hands out of my hair pulling it back for it to come full force across my face, sending me back down on the mats. I can feel the crimson blood splatter over my face, dripping down in my eye.

 "Darling tap out!" " You bastard, that's enough!" "Jordan Tap out!" "Stop this fight!"

I open my eyes, quickly looking to my right seeing a little blurry, but know it's them yelling for me to tap out. I look back up seeing Tank leaning over to give me another blow that will surly not just knock me out but could possibly kill me, I then thrust my foot as hard as I can at him, hitting him in the center of his shin, Hearing him scream and immediately drop on his back. I wobbly got my self on my feet holding my side as I walk over him eyeing where I clearly fractured his tibia, then I slowly lower my self down on his waist where I now straddle him. He tries to punch me but I don't allow them to hit me. "You thought you had me you bastard!" I say and then spit my blood in his face.  "Good night!" I say  and then pull him up and squeeze my arm around his throat until he is out, Then I let go and he drops back!

The door to the cage opens and the ring guy comes in grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand in the air as my win is announced over the intercom. Spencer and Dustin rush in to help me one at each side of me to walk me back to the locker room. I smiled at all the people cheering me on but my vision was blurring again and I started to drop to my knees, but before I could I was picked up catching a few words "....did good" and then I lost consciousness.