Chapter 3

You awoke to a ticklish feeling on your arm. Not thinking clearly, you did the first thing that came to mind which was to smack the spot where you felt the movement. The sound of skin hitting skin had you wide awake and you opened your eyes to see Jimin staring at you with a confused but amused look.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart," he said, his voice raspy.

"Sorry, I thought you were a bug or something. Maybe a hair," you apologized, grabbing the hand you slapped and kissing it gently.

"How did you sleep?" Jimin asked, pulling your body on top of his so you were chest to chest.

"Perfectly, now that we've resolved our conflict and you're back home," you replied, rubbing your nose against your silver-haired boyfriend's.

"What do you think about us staying here the whole day?" Jimin asked, grabbing your hand and pressing your fingers to his lips.

"I would say that sounds like a splendid idea," you began while rolling off of him. "But you have work you need to do, as much as I hate to admit it. I don't want you getting in trouble for not being responsible."

Before you could get up Jimin wrapped an arm around your middle and pulled you back onto him, laying you across his stomach horizontally. You opened your mouth to ask what he was doing but Jimin placed a finger against your lips to silence you.

"I appreciate you looking out for me but it's not like I'm gonna get fired. I'm great at my work, they can't afford to lose me."

"What is with you and Taehyung? Cocky bastards," you mumbled.

"Taehyung doesn't do work," Jimin said with furrowed brows.

"That's what I said but he told me when he does work he's really good which is why he still has a job," you replied.

Jimin hummed and nodded, having no argument to that. "He's right. When Taehyung gets focused he is brilliant. Too bad he's not like that more often."

A knock at the door interrupted the conversation. Jimin groaned and flopped onto his back, throwing his arm across his eyes. You giggled at his dramatic behaviour and sat up on the bed.

"We'll be right down Clarisse!" you called.

You heard a mumbled reply and assumed it was her telling you your breakfast was on the table. You glanced over at your boyfriend who was peeking at you from under his arm. Smiling, you stood up and grabbed a robe to wrap around yourself. You also grabbed some underwear and a bra to put on just so you weren't completely naked underneath the thin fabric. If anything happened and it came off you'd be in a very embarrassing situation.

"Don't stay up here too long," you said as you were tying the robe.

Hands were placed on your hips and you angled your head slightly to see Jimin standing behind you now. He pressed a kiss to the side of your head before walking to the door. You were about to scold him for going out naked but realized he suddenly had on sweatpants and a large, white button-up shirt.

"What are you waiting for?" Jimin asked with a teasing smile as he opened the door for you.

You two walked downstairs together and made your way to the dining room. However, there wasn't breakfast on the table like you had expected. Instead, it seemed that you had guests.

"Well it's about time," Jungkook complained.

"Hopefully you two slept well," Namjoon grinned and turned his attention to Jimin. "How was the trip?"

"Great. Everything got done and went just as expected," Jimin answered.

"Did you guys want anything while you're here?" you asked. Although, there was only one thing they could take.