95 | happily ever after

✿ ✿ ✿

    Samantha passed her hands on top of the dress gently, feeling the smoothness of the cloth

    Samantha passed her hands on top of the dress gently, feeling the smoothness of the cloth. She looked at her reflection, practicing a smile to show everyone she was good. She was doing good, in fact, but there was still pain in her heart.

It was Christmas Eve, and all her friends were going to have a little party, despite everything. Samantha accepted to attend, knowing she would be drag into the party even if she denied.

    The door bell rang and the sound traveled around the flat, making her smile lightly. She turned around and went to grab her purse and her coat, ready to go.

❝Samantha!❞

She turn to the mirror one last time, making sure she looked good. Her light purple dress was gently falling from her figure, giving her an innocent, but nice look. She sighed and smiled at her reflection on last time.

❝Coming!❞ she yelled, walking towards her door. She closed it and went to the living room, where they were expecting her.

❝Don't you look lovely!❞

Samantha looked up, receiving with a smile the looks her friends were giving her. She walked towards them, giving Lily a hug. The redhead smiled and passed a hair through her hair in a carrying way.

She gave the rest of her fiends a hug, and at the end, she turn towards her boyfriend. Boyfriend she thought how sweet it sounds.

    ❝You look beautiful, Sammy❞ he held her chin, analyzing her face as she smiled at the compliment.

    ❝Thank you, love, you look just as beautiful❞ Samantha tilted her head, winking at him.

Sirius smiled at her and embraced her, giving her a quick kiss on top of the lips. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, to then lock eyes with him. The two stared at each other with a smile on their face, not needing to say anything else.

❝Yes, we all look pretty, thank you for the compliments, Sam❞ James nodded, giving them a look ❝Are we ready?❞ he asked, fixing his tie.

The rest nodded and followed outside, where they were going to apparate. Samatha was one of the last, so she had full view of everyone. She thought about something quickly and smiled mischievously, missing that emotion.

She went out of her way to push James a little as he was walking, seeing that everyone was a little further, not paying attention. He narrowed his eyes at her, and just as he was about to give her a little push as well, she moved fast, causing him to fall.