120 | panic rising

✿ ✿ ✿

Samantha was making sure she had everything, it was going to be a long trip and she didn't want to forget anything

Samantha was making sure she had everything, it was going to be a long trip and she didn't want to forget anything. The last time she did, Harry and her were in vacation, and she forgot the pair of her shoe thinking it was another one. She had never seen her godson laugh so much before.

Footsteps came rushing down the stairs and she looked up, giving the girl a smile. She had woken up earlier than everyone to pick up Hermione from her house, promising her parents that she'll be okay. The two had arrived at the Burrow to leave with the rest.

❝do you need help with anything, Sam?❞ the brunette asked, standing in front of her while she had the backpack displayed in the floor.

❝Can you go and wake up Harry and Ron? I'm sure they're still sleeping after I told them to be here❞ Sam shook her head, giving the girl a smile.

❝Yes, I'll be right back❞ Hermione nodded, turning around to go upstairs again.

Samantha exhaled and began to pack everything again. More footsteps appeared, and soon, the living room and kitchen was full of voices. She put her stuff next to Harry's and entered the kitchen to help Molly with the food. With a hand on her three necklaces, she walked with a smile on her face.

    Samantha walked next to Ginny and Hermione, and if it wasn't because she was supposed to act like an adult, she would have complained of how tired she was along with Ron.

    They had been walking for hours, and she wanted to go back to bed. The girls kept talking about random topics, she included her own now and then, missing having a girlfriend, but mostly she stayed quiet.

    Finally, they arrived at the meeting spot. Samantha let out a deep breath, walking up to Arthur so they would greet the Diggorys together.

    ❝Amos!❞ Arthur greeted as soon as they saw approached, waving and then giving a quick hug to the man.

❝Arthur, Samantha❞ he smiled and nodded at them, patting Arthur on the shoulder. The older redhead smiled an turn to see the sleepy kids.

    ❝Kids, this is Amos Diggory❞

    Before anyone could let out a greeting, someone jumped down the tree graciously, standing next to the man. Samantha smiled, turning to see the kids as well.

    ❝And this is Cedric Diggory❞ she introduced. Sam turn and gave the boy a hug, patting his cheek. He had grown since the last time she saw him.

    ❝Hi, Sam❞ Cedric smiled, then turn to see the rest, nodding at them. He could be a little bit shy, so he mostly stood next to her for security.