100 | a promise

✿ ✿ ✿

Samantha sat nervously in her bed

Samantha sat nervously in her bed. Her hands were playing a war against each other while her heart was beating like rapidly. She exhaled gently, trying to calm her nerves.

Even though Samantha and Sirius had been dating for almost a year, that didn't mean she there wasn't any butterflies in her stomach. She still felt like it was the first time they kissed or the first time they were together, holding hands. Even the littlest thing send electricity through her body, keeping the flame alive.

    It was Valentine's Day, and the couple had the day planned. Samantha had baked cookies in the morning and send them to her friends as a gift, now, she was waiting for him.

    Around her, all of her stuff was packed in boxes. Because Lily was already moving in with James in a house they bought, Samantha was not going to stay there anymore. She was going to, but Sirius talked to Remus, and they agreed to her staying with them. As long as there wasn't any "funny business".

    Samantha exhaled gently once again, but before she could close her eyes and try to take a nap, the door bell rang throughout the flat. She instantly looked up, smiling excitedly.

    Crossing the door, she made her way to the front, taking her purse with her. With a flick of her wrist, she locked everything in the house and opened the door, revealing her boyfriend. He was wearing a suit and his hair was carefully brushed back, giving him a more mature look.

    Samantha blinked, not expecting it ❝you look...❞ she let out a breath, smiling wide. Sirius smirked, opening his arms as he made a turn to let her see the rest of the outfit ❝you look so great❞

    ❝Thank you, Sammy❞ he nodded, tilting his head as his eyes traveled over her body ❝don't you look beautiful❞

    Samantha chuckled, stepping out and closing the door behind her. They smiled at each other and kissed, laughing in between. She was never going to get used to how good it felt.

    ❝ready for the best Valentine of your life?❞ he asked, extending his hand out for her to take. Samantha smiled, raising her eyebrows.

    ❝Mmh, I don't know if you can beat Remus' Valentine day though❞ she teased and he raised his eyebrows, pretending to be offended.

    ❝I am, just wait, Sammy❞

    The two smiled at each other and interlaced their hands together, apparating to their destination. As always, it was quick, leaving a lightly sense of dizziness. Once they felt better, they began to walk among the people.

    They had made a reservation for one of the fanciest places in the city, and because it Valentine's Day, it was busier. But, Samantha's boss had made a few calls because of her good effort in her work, and they had gotten a table.