Afterword

So, we did it. *wipes tear*

To begin with, writing this book was a fantastic journey with all of you. I can't—no matter how much I try—I can't tell you how precious you, that is, all my readers, are to me.

I treasure every read, every vote, and every comment of yours. Really. I do.

But, at the end of the day, the time you took out to read this book was invaluable. You're really close to me. You, and the time you spent, can't be measured in numbers. Only in feelings.

So thank you. For being with me on this journey till here. For all your support. For everything. It was an honour.

If you're reading this, comment a hi on this line so I can truly acknowledge and thank you personally from the bottom of my heart for all your love.

I hope this book served as a source of light for you, a source of happiness, a source of inspiration. I hope, with all my heart, that despite her terrible grief and several challenges, Amy's optimism, her faith, and most of all, her perseverance, which at last took her to her destination and even gave her purpose, has influenced and shown you that truly, anything is possible. No matter what. Giving up was never an option.

A humongous thank you to my family, for always believing in me. Your relentless support has brought me here.

A special thank you to all my friends who were in fact the first readers of my book. Your motivation really helped me climb heights.

Thank you to everyone who gave me their valuable suggestions and shaped my book. I can never forget your help. And most of all, thank you to God who continously provides me strength, support and peace.

If you enjoyed reading this book, please don't hesitate to recommend it to a friend or relative. Recommendations are always welcome :)

And now, for my dear readers, there's exciting news!

There...will...be...a...SEQUEL!!!!! (EEK!)

Find it under the title, On the Other Side!

Before I post the second book, I want to do some teeny tiny editing of Between Worlds. It has crossed 50k words!

On the Other Side will be posted after the editing! So stay tuned for that!!

For more exciting news, I will be writing a fantasy book soon as well (after editing) called The Vial of Oradon! Follow me for more updates :)

And now, as a final, cheesy, memorable ending, here is something I've wanted to say since forever.

See you on the other side.